You are not logged in.

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 2:42pm

GlobalFaeo Songcontest 2016

Sorry to say but the winner's of this got 10-15 rubies worth 10s-15s
The second place people got 10-15 evil eyes worth average 13g-19.5g average on exchnange..
Seem like it was better to place second not first.. And I think the ones that got first got the short end of things...
Not that I would know anything.... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 2:45pm

I never even got my spring chests for my participation last year :lol: here's hoping everyone actually gets their rewards this time.

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 3:15pm

Thank you, shylark, for that "constructive" critic:) ... we will take it on board remove evil eyes from nexts years competition to replace with something less valuable.

Cheers:)

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 5:55pm

Thank you, shylark, for that "constructive" critic:) ... we will take it on board remove evil eyes from nexts years competition to replace with something less valuable.

Cheers:)

Or just maybe swap the rewards aroind is all I was meaning.... Every contest I have been through the years first place got the higher valued reward... :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 7:45pm

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: