You are not logged in.

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Monday, May 16th 2016, 7:35am

Gizedor Big Problem

Gizedor has told you about a new problem:
The first head said:
Yo-war-ors-me-d-om-ar-nd-ki-a-ss-e-id-wh-yo-sh-ld-lp-in-ea-di-y-ha-be-br-di-in-to-r-ho-the-re-in-my-fe-mis-yo-be-er-lp-so-it-t-im-ngr-aga-i-nt-met-ng-ea-i-as-th-wo-wi-my-ub-t-eyr-to-sm

The second head said:
U-ri-co-an-st-p-ou-ma-ng-me-iv-no-ea-y-u-ou-he-me-st-d-rt-worms-ve-en-ee-ng-my-we-my-me-y-mak-g-li-a-ery-ud-tt-he-me-rt-ou-and-hu-y-in-wa-so-hi-to-t-ch-ed-e-rms-th-cl-bu-th-e-o-all

Ive continuously searched for This quest through possible posts like this one, but could never find the one for Gizedors big problem only gizedor task/tragedy ..... i know how to read the gizedor language so dont criticize, i just ask for guidance, i have 1 bat and 14 tubemakers, im unsure of the items necessary,
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 12:03pm

Poor Gizedor, why do you want to give him even more worms? :(

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 2:28am

dont know what he needs so hes stuck with worms for now
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 6:22am

your 1/2 right. add a spider (to eat the worms)
I'll look that up...

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 7:08pm

do i need to upgrade the spider or it can be a regular tanquarion?

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 7:09pm

and thank you!

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 9:44pm

You don't have to upgrade it, but if you do, you'll get better reward for quest.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:53pm

Hello i'm french so i don't understand all but could you tell me what i have to do to complete Gizedor's quest? :smile: