You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 9:06pm

More stupid

Two hours and no mags lvl 12 across 3 servers qued for Equals CC. Great game. What diamond item for send mags in que? There needs to be a TALENT book or tablet for that...

:woody: :woody: :woody:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 9:20pm

They show off so much in chaotics but they don't have a team where they can test their real skills in CoE :P

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 9:32pm

If you guys wait for mags lev 12 for equals cc, i think you will wait for a long time.
All mags that were interested in cc of equals leveled up or reached their goals.

And...Luinill: check chaotics better, most of fighters in there are humans. Also, guys like you , Esperion , Mighty_warlord are ruining Chaotics too. What is the meaning to overfubb yourself if you do not even know your team ?
Chaotic should be pure fighting skill, overbuffing is unuseful in there. Yes you win, but that's not important.
This about that, otherwise you soon will cry about noone going chaotic too...

Have a good game

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 9:46pm

I see. Of the 119 active mags at level 12 on COM server, not even 10% want CC Equals. Let's not talk about how many on the other servers.

It's Saturday and ALL level 12 battlefield queues are empty.

Like I said, great game. I'm dying from all the excitement.

:woody: :woody:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 9:48pm

I'm lvl 13, so i'm not there anymore. I only buff up most of the time because I see someone else buffing up.

2ndly, U call having a 90% crit rate pvp skills? I call that bootlicking for better luck.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 9:51pm

I started buffing, even often, because magmars were starting buffing lol, so you have to blame a lv 12 RW and a dodger of your clan on your side coming full protection that absorbs 50% of my damages. ;)

It's a game, come and enjoy it.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:00pm

They show off so much in chaotics but they don't have a team where they can test their real skills in CoE :P

"where they can test their real skills in CoE"
must I remember you when you was crying because you lost ALL equal at lvl 11? all the money that cost you? and cry and cry?and when you stoped to test your real skills in CoE and went lvl 12 hoping that was maybe more easier?
Better i don't remember you how you wanted get the win was a time because was soooo hard ... no? So please shut up now about magmar.

"They show off so much in chaotics" look better
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

how many mag? hum?

And a single exemple in this chaotic of what nurosh say:

Effects Mighty_Warlord

List of effects

Name Duration:
Black Dragon III 56min
Great Magic Aureole 56min
Abysmal Waters Power 56min
Irrigudo 58min
Force of Nature 56min
Great Blessings of the Heavens 56min
Blessing of the Warlord 56min
Twilight Shine 56min
Crushing Rainbow Power 56min
Executioner Potion 27min
Satiety V 4min
Great Battles Fibula 21h 26min
Power of the Earth's Bowels 56min

look the timing ... are blesses taken especialy for chaotic.

So please luinil, you want CC equal, you can wait, we are busy with staller and poisoner in abyss :wink:

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:11pm

People invited me on lv 12 because on lv 11 no people, ------no people, 2-3-4?----- to make human groups, while you mags got wins going in 9 ppl and we had 3-4 leachers. That's why you were winning and I spent more than 50g queueing. I don't care lol, that's not teamskill if you have leacher team, I'm talking about teamwork skills, like I said TEAM, it's easy to understand this word, we don't see anymore 9 magmars team based that wants to organize a cave and try to win against us, to have a competition, to have fun with us. I remember a cave 1 month ago when they really tried and we won like 520-470, so close...

You magmars started buffing so we are buffing too, what's the problem? We don't like to lose not fair... we fight ;)

Have fun getting stalled in abyss, all work on 6000 rep rating for what? :lol:

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:13pm

NP i come those to and reck you all as well....anyone can buff its not illegal....i dont normally buff so hard just one of them days :) i dont need buffs to kill anyone just way easier hell i didnt even waste a heal pot

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:15pm

no comment!
I do not need to be number 1 to be better than your....

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:17pm

Damn! I just hate it when people wants to win .well: Buffs are part of the game, deal with it

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:17pm

the only thing they can do is mourn, and i see is the same at all levels!!
I do not need to be number 1 to be better than your....

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:20pm

Come to level 15, we need more players here both on mag and human side :D

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:28pm

we don't see anymore 9 magmars team based that wants to organize a cave and try to win against us, to have a competition, to have fun with us. I remember a cave 1 month ago when they really tried and we won like 520-470, so close...

Have fun getting stalled in abyss, all work on 6000 rep rating for what? :lol:
Sure with stalling in abyss you will get 6k rep lol

I remember normal cave lvl 12 ... we did and won 3, after that, we saw never more human in Q

and you started to buff for chaotic because mag did? when the teams are mixed? find other explain, this one is a bit ... stupid lol

But i don't care of buff or not, i come also sometimes blessed, the only thing is, when i will be bored to come because the others are always and to much blessed, i will go no more, that's all.
Like for abyss no fun, no need to go.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 11:05pm

NP i come those to and reck you all as well....anyone can buff its not illegal....i dont normally buff so hard just one of them days :) i dont need buffs to kill anyone just way easier hell i didnt even waste a heal pot

Are you guys even reading what others write ?

Did I ever complained about your buff ?
Did you see me complain about noone in BFs ?

But people that complain about noone in BFs, should try to understand why noone goes in there.

And Chaotic will die soon if someone continues this way.

And please do not post single fights when someone is blessed, the 3 guys i posted above are everytime full blessed. That's a little difference... :-)

and, especially in Chaotic, you can buff as much as you want for me, if i'm at the right side i win, otherwise i lose :-)

but lot of players do not think like that.

Beware of what you search... you can get it... :-)

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 12:13am

I'm lvl 13, so i'm not there anymore. I only buff up most of the time because I see someone else buffing up.

2ndly, U call having a 90% crit rate pvp skills? I call that bootlicking for better luck.

Well Congrats on hitting level 13... Doesn't mean I like you but good Job.... :smile: :worship: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 12:19am

T-Deadly thats the goal ill be lvl 15 soon and as far as you go nurosh dont single out what i said... im simply saying anyone can buff....idc who buffs or who doesnt...as for whoever saying is full bull all the time? idk who that is your speaking of i normally go with 2-3 buffs....and i only do this to compromise me not having my lvl 8 boots or lvl 12 amulets because soon i go to lvl 13 and wait for fair...

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 1:56am

First of all hi to all and wish u a good game:)
i wasnt around for a loong time just come back, so i dont know recent events , i can just coment what i saw in Battlefields last 3 weeks.
First of all hot topic caotics :)
we go in, system calculate everyplayer and try to make 2 equal team, so its not guarantee u will win with buffs, but its guarantee u will get arrows,poisons,scrolls.. thats why i use only exe potion and hope system thinks i am nooby and weak and put me buffed guys team :)
But there is a more considerable point. There is max 20 player in lvl 12s making caotic. And last friday day time, only 3 player gain valor, all ranked up..So why people dont come here? All found better armors? All filled with ranks? its 15min and u will die thats all,and possibility to get tokens.. 2 days ago client crushed while fillng belt, so i joined without mana and life potions, i fought manualy but we win, so everyone have chance to get them,But still only 20 ppl cares maximum.
Sheal has a point, in all 3 servers r there realy 5+15 = 20 player wish to go caves? i am not talking about the ranked players, what about the all remain players? There is a glitch maybe i couldnt see or somethink changed in this pvp based game.
anyway, wish you all have good weekend and good game

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 2:06am

This is a pointless thread. BF will always be full when 0 damage event is on.....if it's empty that means the people in your level que are scared that the opposite race will be there with lots of buffs or that they'll run into the strong ones with +243428759 durability and have no shot. Best solution? Have lots of people que, so the probability that one group gets the strong ones is low, and the group that does, takes one for the rest of the groups.

In regards to chaotic....dude, just que up and go. I need 9 more wins for purple vest....me....let that sink in.

It's not about going buffed, or being on side with 1 more player. It's about knowing how to fight. If you know how to fight and use your resrouces, buffs, spells, arrows, totems/banners, then you'll win. At 13, most of the time the only buff is 1 person (usually _gorum_) with red aurole, or someone finishing up their rage and their buffs are about to expire. Most of the time the team their on lose. Why? Because people like Hades9 have +2k durability or Assessina comes in with a punch and mess you up. Or Spikey99 comes with his 3k hp and kills everyone slowly because they're not putting enough silence on him.

The benefit of chaotic is to get some rep with fibulas, get rewards casket, and now, get tokens for purple armor. If people want to waste buffs every 2.5 hours and take a bunch to each fight, that's fine. Just take the hit of repairing your items 1 time every month of constant losses and que.

Just my 43 cents.

:teacher: :angel: :shuffle: