You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 1:20am

Possibility Pause Mode In All Bless

Sometimes when we go to hunt, take many bless to make good money and chance drop but sometimes after take bless happens you must leave game by crash, by wife and family, by a telephone, etc etc, and i can put PAUSE MODE y bless we can leave game a moment and continue after and no lost time in this expensive bless.

Personally i lost many times full bless after take 5 minutes because i must go urgently.

Thanks for read this.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Monday, May 30th 2016, 2:59am

+1 I think that's a good idea, but it should only work when we leave game, not a simple "pause" whenever we want :D

Tuesday, May 31st 2016, 6:37pm

+

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Tuesday, May 31st 2016, 9:14pm

Only gonna work if wounds and debuffs like hexes and destructors also pause. My 2nd thought was what about seasonal and event blesses like dragon bless? If you'd be able to pause these it would be very unfair in battlefields.

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 6:58am

Not to upset any one here...
You do understand this game is played in real time???
I have never seen any online game played in real time that had any type of Pause...
Real Life doesn't have a Pause Button nor does it have a Do Over button...
I do wish it did I may get a chance to fix somethings I have done wrong in life...
I do hope you all see the point I am making here....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 11:03am

While this would actually solve a lot of issues, the game makers don't want you saving your items so you could use them later on. Doesn't make business sense. Because of your life delays, they know that one or two of the players would either donate or all of you would have to spend a lot of gold again thereby increasing game play time to earn it all back.