You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 10th 2016, 7:55pm

Free kick to score a code ... 1

To pass the time between the matches, predicting, farming, hunting and killing the enemy we also have prepared some little side games. Reward won´t be any points. This side games do not count to the main event. But you can win a code.

First come, first serve …

This striker's parents were so convinced he would follow in their footsteps and be a famous sportsman - they are a judo champion and a pro volleyball player - that they gave him his very un-Polish Christian name to aid future commentators.
Who am I talking about?

:thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jun 11th 2016, 7:41am)

Friday, June 10th 2016, 8:00pm

Robert Lewandowski

Friday, June 10th 2016, 8:02pm

Otherwise commentators would've been stuck with unpronounceable hogwash like Jakub Blasczykowski or something :lol:
Not even sure if I spelled it correctly

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:02pm

it is Robert Lewandowski ;)

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:06pm

Robert Lewandowski

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:09pm

Robert Lewandowski sure :smoke:

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:14pm

It's me.
404 not found

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:42pm

That was rather quick :D

First come, first serve so the winner is SilentWater.

Keep your eyes open, there is more to come.

Ofc at different times so everyone might have a chance :thumbup: