You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 9:14pm

Which locations non-break forever?

I heard about plateu of silence is always non-break...

then can you give me the list where locations always non-break?

then we can use our 6/1 red weapons in there.

LIST:

* plateu of silence

* ancient plateu (23rd of every month) (is it true?)

Monday, June 27th 2016, 8:00am

Abyss :) always non-break (from level 11)

Non-break is on on the following days:

Monday - Arena
Tuesday - Temple
Wednesday - Crystalline Caves
Thursday - Arena
Friday - Temple
Sunday - Crystalline Caves

Cheers:)
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Monday, June 27th 2016, 4:15pm

Abyss :) always non-break (from level 11)

Non-break is on on the following days:

Monday - Arena
Tuesday - Temple
Wednesday - Crystalline Caves
Thursday - Arena
Friday - Temple
Sunday - Crystalline Caves

Cheers:)

thank you but i mean locations, for example neutral place fortress of captivity?

or plateu of silence is always ??

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:41am

i dont think plateau of silence is non break. fortress of captivity definitely is not non break.

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:42am

also yes it is true Ancient plateau is non break

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 2:51pm

i dont think plateau of silence is non break. fortress of captivity definitely is not non break.

3-4 days ago everybody were wearing 6/1 red items in plateau of silence and was saying here is non-break so i doubt about that...

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 5:09pm

3-4 days ago everybody were wearing 6/1 red items in plateau of silence and was saying here is non-break so i doubt about that...

Plat is none Break and no lasting wounds...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 12:31am

always?

its very good.....

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 2:43am

always?

its very good.....

To the best I know this started a couple updates ago to get more players to go to Plat.... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 1:38pm

I did it just to check if you were mistaken (or trolling) but plat is definitly NOT non-break
It is non-break only during events like cross-swords or may battles

13:33 Some of your items have been damaged: Conqueror Ring (-1), Executioner Pauldrons (-1), Artful Anger Helmet (-1), Small Adversary Belt (-1).

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…68&server_id=10

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 11:23am

As per my understanding, it is only at Abyss.

Anywhereelse, it breaks, unless a specific non-break event is running.

Hope, it helps. :beer:

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 11:54am

After the recent non-break for a week, and then the subsequent removal of that non-break, plateau is now like other locations and armour does break.

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 2:39pm

I did it just to check if you were mistaken (or trolling) but plat is definitly NOT non-break
It is non-break only during events like cross-swords or may battles

13:33 Some of your items have been damaged: Conqueror Ring (-1), Executioner Pauldrons (-1), Artful Anger Helmet (-1), Small Adversary Belt (-1).

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…68&server_id=10

im not trolling. when i was open this topic. plat was non-break for 2-3 weeks really. and there was no any event about non-break.. but it seems it stayed at the past... plat is not non-break anymore....

Monday, August 15th 2016, 3:38am

delate completed non-break from all.we all die,thats a part from the game and we can repair the items or we can make all unbreakible with resigns
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Used tags

non-break