You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 8:29am

Pets abilities

Weekly knowledge test: 08/07-14/07/2016

Pets abilities: Once your pet is upgraded to red, you can select the abilities your pet should cast in a fight. Which ones would you choose and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Sep 9th 2016, 1:18pm)

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 2:02am

I would choose;

Vital Force:I would combinate this with my combos and i would get more damage.I think damage is the second most important thing in this game.

Vampire Will:My second choice.I would combinate this with my regain health combos(thirst for blood etc).It would be a nice ability to comeback in a fight which you are losing.

Healing Wave:I dont use in fights especially healing scrolls.It works like healing scroll and it would be nice that getting heal without using a combat slot

Fit of Energy:I would choose this.Its same with Vital Force except 1 thing.It strenghtens magical damage too.You know when you get a red pet you would probably be 11+

Lethargy:I would choose this cuz most of the players use strenghtening potions(blood,vampire etc) and especially the bonecrushers.I would use this spell against bonecrushers.

Reflect Damage:Usefull in the beginning of the fight.You can reflect a little damage but its still usefull.

Shallow:I would choose this cuz at the high levels characters have a lot of health.And it damages by % of enemys life and its very usefull.

Curse of Harm:Usefull against bonecrushers and dodgers.They do alot of damage especially the bonecrushers.Most of the damage will be paid by their health.Thats why its usefull and i think the most usefull spell after healing wave.

I wouldnt choose or I wouldnt use often:

Wild Daring:It strenghtenes your attack but it will cost your health.I said attack is the second most important think but health is the most important think.You shouldnt waste your health for more damage.Attacks can be dodged,absorbed but health is not :) :thumbsup:

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 2:32am

Sorry for spamming but i wrote shallow wrong;

Its:Surface Wound.

Monday, July 11th 2016, 9:46am

im a tank, and i want buffs that makes damages to enemy and those that can increase damage i can give
and protect me from damges i get from them

surface wound enemy loses a certain percentage* of its life in 6 sec (depending of ur pet's color)

power charge strenthens ur physical damge and increase ur damage by a certtain degree :D
curse of harm works like the retribution thingy. when ur enemy hits u, a certain percentage of their damage to u will be their damage to themselves also :D

wild daring increases ur damage by a significant percent and a minute pecentage damage caused to ur hp

lethargy makes enemy's hit weak :D

**links for description only :D

Monday, July 11th 2016, 3:43pm

because that way the pet uses the skill more often you like best
if this sated, the more skills you block, used the more often you like..
I do not need to be number 1 to be better than your....

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 11:54pm

Since I'm a bonecrusher the following abilities would be the ones I think would suit my playstyle the best if I had done the red upgrade for my pet:

1. Power Charge - Increases physical aswell as magical damage which helps a lot in every situation.
2. Life Force - As versatile as power charge no matter if you use your sword or spells this will increase your damage significantly.
3. Vampire Will - Healing is always great espacially with the crit chance of a bone crusher and in combination with a (great) thirst for blood super blow. This can easily turn the tides of a fight.
4. Healing Wave - 10% of your own life to a max of 460 is also a nice way to get health back in a fight even if you ran out of potions.

Situational/Others:
Lethargy + Curse of Harm - both weaken your enemy or let them think twice before using a devastating blow/spell. I think they could be strong under the right circumstances like certain boss fights or in pvp.
Magical Healing + Enchanted Fire - I'm not quite sure about those two. I'm only lv5 and I don't know if bonecrushers run out of mana quickly or if it's a big deal to burn your opponent's mana especially since it works only on one enemy and sometimes you have bad luck and your pet might think it's a good idea to use this ability on the 1 mag out of 5 who is already oom and you would wish it would've used one of his other abilities instead ;)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 10:11am

As a dodger I have a decent damage yet sometimes i need more of it,would love to have my pet helping me with that as well as reducing enemy's damage or reflecting that back to them.Here are my choices of pet's abilities:
Wild Daring: I'd choose it because it deals too much damage to the enemy yet small percentage of it to self,it's a risk that's worth to take.

Power Charge: It's basically Wild Daring with less damage to the enemy and no damage to self,sounds pretty good.

Lethargy: It weakens enemy's next blow so basically it's less damage received,more hp left & probably one more chance to hit the enemy.

Curse of Harm: Enemy deals a portion of damage to self,I'd take it since it helps you to kill the enemy faster.

Vampire Will: Just in case i need some more hp in fight,works good with combo enders such as the Fury of Panther. The longer i stay in fight,the more damage i do.

and as the last one;

Surface Wound: Deals a percent of damage to the enemy based on enemy's hp which is awesome,it might help at the start of the fight to reduce some hp of the enemy or simply prepare the enemy for a final blow.

These are the ones I'd choose :music:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 7:38am

I am a BC player, so the most I care is dealing higher damage and survive.

These are the abilites that I would choose;

Wild Daring: Very good one. Combined with a critical hit or Great Strength of Wolf you take all the advantage

Power Charge: Similar to Wild Daring

Vampire Will: Life saver skill

Curse of Harm: Combine it with Strength Loss and even the most powerfull enemy have to block :)

Healing Wave: Pretty much good healing, if I blessed and have high HP