You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 15th 2016, 3:52pm

Games of the Chosen

Weekly knowledge test: 15/07-21/07/2016

Everything is ready for the game... Now I must tell you about the rules that you need to follow, in order to win. You will have several scrolls and 5 Elemental Call Spheres. Fight the enemy elementals with their help and do no worry about damaging ammunition: it is protected in the game... If you can withstand 5 attacks by enemy elementals, the number of which constantly grows, you win. And remember: you must summon your Elementals within the first 40 seconds, or the game will be over for you...
How do the Games work? What is the best strategy to win in the Games of the Chosen?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Sep 9th 2016, 1:17pm)

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 12:23am

Winning the game;

I have several scrolls and 5 spirits huh pretty easy and i have 40 minutes to call :D

First i need to survive after 5 hits.You dont give me any info about damage so lets think.I take 2 slot Absolute scroll of weakness and 2 slot healing scroll.

First we started to fight if i think he attacked first i took a lot damage.I use my scroll of weakness on him.5 seconds gone.I summone my Spirit of the thunderstorm(http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=27124) he protects me %80 of the damage that i take and heals me if i take damage more than 2/3 of my life.I'm protecting from %80 of the damage and my opponents damage decreased by %33.He attacked me again.9 seconds gone and i summoned my spirit of eclipse.She give me a buff that makes me get %8 less damage than my enemies.He attacked me again.I used my scroll of healing and summoned my Spirit of Sunshine if i had a debuff she will clean them.13 seconds gone.and 2 hits left.My %80 protecting gone so i summoned Spirit of the deep.She protects me %80 of the damage for 2 moves.He attacked me.Probably i have 1/3 of my health.I summoned spirit of fire she healed me cuz i have 1/3 of my life probably and he attacked me again.5 hits gone and i won.

I hope you get me

P.S=I thought he attacked me in 4 seconds.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 10:43am

The games work with the dynamics of mage classes' and elementals' advantages against each other.

For example: If the enemy is a Fire/Air Elemental,then you should summon a Shadow/Light Elemental to counter it,if the enemy is a Shadow/Light Elemental then you summon a Water/Earth Elemental to counter it and if it's a Water/Earth Elemental,then you summon a Fire/Air Elemental.

The (probably) best strategy to win the games is to summon 1 less elemental than the enemies' number.If there are 4 enemies,then summoning 3 elementals will do the trick.

Also not wasting your scrolls is a good thing to do to win the games,spend minimum amount of scrolls each fight and you,alongside with your elementals since scrolls are used on them,will be able to survive till the end of the games.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.