You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 6:33pm

Meridians advantage of Vicinia(DE)

Today I was against Vicinia(DE). She has an advangtage giving her ~100% chance to win fight:
http://battle.drachenkrieg.de/artifact_i…rtikul_id=27872

She is using that, and it blocks me from using mana potions, so I have guarantee to die very fast.
She told on prv, that she have it from mirror event. OK, but why she has possibility to use so big advantage?
I call her a cheater on prv, but she dont stopped to using that in next fight.
Is any Admin capable to block her from using that?

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 6:43pm

No, it is Superprize Cast spell.

You asking that is the same as asking admins to forbid player to use Cerrador or other chest-mounts at battlefields.

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 6:44pm

because meridians are 'equal' battlefields? Are you using cerrador on equal caves or equal arena?

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 6:48pm

Today I was against Vicinia(DE). She has an advangtage giving her ~100% chance to win fight:
http://battle.drachenkrieg.de/artifact_i…rtikul_id=27872

She is using that, and it blocks me from using mana potions, so I have guarantee to die very fast.
She told on prv, that she have it from mirror event. OK, but why she has possibility to use so big advantage?
I call her a cheater on prv, but she dont stopped to using that in next fight.
Is any Admin capable to block her from using that?

Also ask admins to block all blessings and lv 10 mounts. I'll be happy if they do it))

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 6:57pm

That is a superprize spell.

Seal of Antimagic Folio , Savage Power Folio and Mass Healing Folio are superprizes same as Cerrador, Dzerug and Scorpolion. You can not prevent people of using them.

On meridians you rely on your reputations and spells. Please stop spamming and get over it. Next time play more Magic Mirror and get one as well :cool:

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 8:39pm

Are they released on this server as well? I don't see them in our library but I guess that means nothing.

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 8:58pm

damn, they're OP :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 9:00pm

normally our server only got savage power one

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 9:04pm

you mean that's the only one dropped so far or that savage power one is the only one we can get from event at this moment?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 9:22pm

Most likely its released on all servers. Germans have always had bigger gambling tastes than the us. Can't complain when they get more by virtue of having more money to waste. However it would have been better if such a spell was reputation based. Equals especially meridians were never 100% equal. Players get to carry in spells/talents so the same argument was naturally raised about custodian spells. The difference is all of those can be achieved through hard work and not luck.

Nothing we can do about it now. But knowing this game odds are changes might be made in the future to incorporate more straight ways of getting. Or block those additional spells from equals. For now just gotta let those who are lucky have their fun. If the shoe was on my foot would be abusing it maliciously :)

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 9:29pm

We have them since like over 3 Magic Mirror events as they popped to me as superprize.. Just my luck is... "..you have sum of 3...":lol:

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 9:35pm

Or block those additional spells from equals.

Why? Does Equals block your Eldive/Kroff spell? Does Equals block your Custodian spell? Or about the mounts from chests? Let's cancel them in battlefields coz they are stronger than the rest. Or ask the MIB member who got the Folio for mount not to use his mount in battlefields or raid.. Coz you know, it's not fair towards us as we don't have it..

Please, people, don't request such things in jealousy... They got the superprize but not you, deal with it.

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 9:35pm

I've seen them as a prize in mirror event for 15 points but was never lucky enough to get them. They are definitely a huge advantage in something like meridians but its not something that would be seen as cheating (seeing as we can use talents etc in equals bf).

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 10:40pm

Or block those additional spells from equals.

Why? Does Equals block your Eldive/Kroff spell? Does Equals block your Custodian spell? Or about the mounts from chests? Let's cancel them in battlefields coz they are stronger than the rest. Or ask the MIB member who got the Folio for mount not to use his mount in battlefields or raid.. Coz you know, it's not fair towards us as we don't have it..

Please, people, don't request such things in jealousy... They got the superprize but not you, deal with it.
then why not allow red armour? Isn't it the same concept? it's stronger but they got that with hard work

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 12:13am

@Muffin

Ummmm.... "additional spells" include those you just outlined. Thats the ideal solution to have 100% "equality" that some have asked for. The game blocks hard earned mounts and those gotten from luck from equals. So thats a logical solution if you think about it.

I am suprised you got my post so wrong when I was saying don't be jealous because if the shoe was on the other foot we certainly wouldn't be complaining about the advantage.

If you want my more personal belief then I would rather these additional spells remain in equals. With less powerful purple level alternative to those new red spells placed in Sheara's shop. I am for anything that requires hard work. Not mandatory gambling.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 1:10am

@-Dullahan- levelup on 16lvl and tell me please how its going on with low custodians rep against purple-red custodians
nobody whine to remove it and make equal,just people can't get rid of somebody have better toys here

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 1:28am

@Med

I wouldnt care much actually. I go battlefields to get some valor or ease boredom. Valor I discovered long ago can be had win or lose. Plus if someone has purple or red then it motivates others to get them too. Which is why reputation based spells are such great motivation tools despite breaking the whole "equalness".

If RU decides to make it so all equals give a default list of spells based on schools then i'm fine with it. For now we work with the mechanices we have. Which has its merits ala motivation. Just that I hate the idea of having these red spells based on gambling with no weaker purple reputation rating compliment like most other impactful red items have.

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 1:58am

It is not overpowered as these folios are tradeable and anyone can obtain them if they have enough gold

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 6:42am

It's not a question of jealousy, child. It's a question of justice. If we go without our normal backpack and get for 7.5g a set of armour and set of pots to fight equally, we want the same rules for all, not 'more equal' for one. I dont have idea how to describe it more plainly and not offend You
It is not overpowered as these folios are tradeable and anyone can obtain them if they have enough gold
Anyone can obrain? So log on PL server and sell me one, I really have enough golds. BUT if I will buy that, I will still NOT use it on meridians. Its a question of rules, justice and honour. I would have any fun of winning that way she is doing and I dont want to win instances when she is on my side and using it

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 7:57am

On that matter, I believe I should remind you that anyone in this server has the right and can complain you for 'actions that can have a negative impact on the development of the game', as the spell is 'game feature' and you can not just go ask game features to be removed because you don't have them.

But then says...

If you want the 'things' to be 'equal' then rise a discussion all the blesses received from reps, custodian, eldive/krof and superprze spells and talents to be removed. That will make everyone equal with equal chances to win.

Anyone else confused as well? :music: