You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 3:00pm

Magic Moulds - Guide

New artefacts appeared in the game so here is the Game Guide about Magic Moulds, and here is the Mentors's site Moulds Guide which was prepared for you by LordOfNighmares.

Good luck to all!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "muffin" (Jun 22nd 2017, 10:32am)

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 3:09pm

Here's a nice question.

Am I, as a bonecrusher, at a disadvantage because the other classes are able to obtain an additional item's worth of symbols, or is there some kind of balancing implemented into the moulds?

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 3:23pm

liam321,

The only thing you can hope to get, in order to make you stronger than the others, is some of the rare symbols. :rose: However, yet do not forget that you shouldn't only rely on your armor and its improvements, but as well on your fighting skills :kiss2:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 2:56am

anychance there is a site that says what rare symbol you can get for each armor part? :)
example: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=27948 i heard you can get this only on your helm etc

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 5:10am

It does say in the game guide that some symbols can only be obtained in certain items, but doesn't say which ones.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 3:26pm

anychance there is a site that says what rare symbol you can get for each armor part? :)
example: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=27948 i heard you can get this only on your helm etc

I was wondering about this too.
Like people got this on pauldrons.

Hope we can get this more clear.. especially what items can get +strength bonus from symbol.