You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 8:33pm

Armour styles

Weekly knowledge test: 12/08-25/08/2016
Which armour style would you use for which purpose and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Sep 9th 2016, 1:18pm)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 9:10pm

There are 2 things that can be done; Fighting enemy race (PvP battles) and fighting monsters (PvE battles)

For PvP battles I would use Heavyweight or Dodger sets

Heavyweight set because it has high life level,chance to block enemy attacks and it also works good with hexes you use on enemies,poisons from both scrolls and super blows you use/cast on enemy as well as retribution powders/scrolls (or you can use weakness,it's all up to you).

Dodges set's advantages in PvP battles are that it can make you dodge enemy attacks and deal high damage,with the right elixirs (like elixir of blood) you can deal even more damages to the enemy,especially with some combo enders like Fury of Panther.

For PvE battles i would use Bonecrusher set,it's because bonecrusher set can make you deal higher damage than the other two sets with the critical hits you can do.It works good with elixir of power,it would help you kill monsters faster and make you gain more money and potentially more evil eyes,tears of makhayana,crystals of truth and other items.Of course Bonecrusher set can be used in some instances to kill the bosses faster (for example: Harcide).

These are my reasons of why i would use a set in which way. :music:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 4:11pm

Here we go

Heavyweight: Great amount of health but the weakest attacks. I wouldn't recommend it for most parts in PvE because you need a long time to kill enemies which is bad when you want to make the most out of your time/buffs. There are some boss monsters in instances though where this armour style shines.

Going over to PvP: This armour is really underrated in pvp especially in low levels because of the high amount of people with dodger armour there (which hw usually counters). Also you can drag fights out and stall for assistance or keeping several enemies in a fight so your team can mine crystals ( cc and temple).

Let's head over to dodger.

I would just say this is the allrounder under the 3 styles. Great in pvp and also really nice in pve. You hit hard and are able to dodge enemies attacks. Also you apply DoTs with your magic in the later stages of the game which are unavoidable (as far as I know).

Then we have the bonecrusher. I may be a bit biased because I'm wearing that armour but I can highly recommend it for PvE. It just rocks. Yes you can't dodge or block attacks and get hit by everything BUT you also hit like a truck with those crits which allows you to kill most mobs really quick. And more mobs mean more chances of eyes, crystals and other drops aswell as those sweet gold rewards.

PvP: Quiet strong but you struggle against dodgers but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel: If you can manage to stun your opponent + some power elixirs that's usually enough to swing the battle in your favor.

Have I mentioned that sweet sound of a crit already? No? Just try it out...it will be music to your ears ;)

That's it for me. Get out of my sight with that dodger armour and give me a battle axe^^