You are not logged in.

Friday, August 26th 2016, 8:04am

What are repeatable Quests?

Weekly knowledge test: 26/08-01/09/2016

What are repeatable Quests? Which one do you know? And what is their benefit/reward?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Sep 9th 2016, 1:16pm)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, August 26th 2016, 11:45am

Repeatable/Recurring quests are the kind of quests which can be done more than once.There are a lot of repeatable quests with different kinds of rewards such as City Reputation,Mercenary Reputation,City Charter,Merchant Mark etc. and here is an example:

Village Patrol

Village Patrol is a repeatable/recurring quest which can be done every 5 days (the count starts right after you finish the quest).To take the quest,player should talk to the Warlord of the City (Gidver for Magmars).

The reward of the quest is 10 City Reputation.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 3:32pm

What are repeatable Quests?
Repeatable quests are quest that can be taken more than once. Some usually has a cooldown time, while others can be repeated instantly.

Which one do you know?
1. Little Dragon Urchi Task
2. Battle Training
3. The Blessing of the Elder

And what is their benefit/reward?
The rewards given vary. From blessings, reputation points or even valuable item.
As for the above example:~

1. Little Dragon Urchi Task : (Urchi Sack)
2. Battle Training : Warrior Blessing
3. The Blessing of the Elder : Elder Blessing

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 1:57am

What are repeatable Quests? repeatable quests are daily/reccuring quests. they have different timers ranging from 24h to 7 days. some reccuring quests appear during certain events and can be done once every few hours.
Which one do you know? the gifts of rainbow.(not sure about the timer on this). the blessing of elder (7 days)
freight shipment (daily)
And what is their benefit/reward? they give either boosts like elder buff, warlords blessing and power of rainbow or city charters which can be used at the pub to spin a wheel for rewards.

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 3:20am

When you complete a quest you get a message in your hatbox saying you finished so and so quest. If you go up to the "quests" bubble in your top bar, then there is a section called repeatable. These happen everyday (as long as you complete them the previous day). Some can be really challenging for lower levels if you don't prepare, such as the unwanted guests one. They generally give lower levels items/reputation, or maybe a few silver. It all depends on your level when you do them, and the higher level you are the less reward there is. I hope this was helpful to some of the new players, if you happen to chance on this.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just wish... that everyone could get along, shut up, and not talk to me.

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 2:07pm

Repetable quests are quests that we can do every X hours or days, we can find the list of all quests on Quest icon, Reccuring tab.

For me, the only repetable quest that i have are:

Little Dragon Urchi task, repetable every 20 hours => reward urchi sac (gift, friendship badges, sweet honeyfruit)
Kretch burrows [3] repetable every day =>14 city charters
Village Patrol repetable every 5 days => 10 city reputation
Oracle quest repetable every 3 days => (i don't know the reward, it's hard to do it at lvl3 :s)

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 1:26pm

Repeatable quests are quests you can do again after a short amount of time (2h-7d)
They offer different kind of rewards.

Reputation Quests:
Village Patrol --> Kill 5 specific monsters --> 10 city rep (every 5 days)
Help for Underwater Science --> Different Tasks --> 5 flaundin rep (every 24h)
Mercenary Quest --> Different Tasks depending on your current Mercenary Badge --> 50 rep (every 7 days)
The Spawn of Spilt Blood --> Kill the savage beast in the arena --> 10 UK rep up to 2000 (every 4days I believe)

City Charter Quests:
For example Kretch Burrows [3] --> Click 3 times on the hole and defeat 1-3 Kretch each time --> City Charters depending on your level.
*All City Charter Quests reset at 0:00 game time*

Little Dragon Urchi --> Random Task --> Upgradable Urchibag with Honeyfruits, Token of Fortune, Travel Stones and Popularity Gifts as rewards. Amount depends on the color of your urchi bag. (every 20h)

Seasonal Event Quests:
For example the July Quest On the Edge of Light and Darkness [3] :
Collect 10 spheres of Light or Darkness (depending on your race) and hand them over to Lady Dawn or Shadow --> 2 Carved Dragonfly Tokens + 2 Magic Cherry (every 8 hours)

Blessing Quests:
The Blessing of the Elder --> Go and talk with the elder to get the amulet --> Blessing of the Elder amulet (every 7 days)
Battle Training --> Defeat a bunch of Kretches --> Warrior blessing talisman (every 3 days)
Rainbow Sphere --> Hand over some ressources or rainbow stones of your choice --> Rainbow Sphere + 3Raspberry Twigs (every 4d I believe)

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 5:27pm

Repeatable quest or more accurate terms for this game, recurring quest, is a kind of quests you can do it repeatedly after fixed hours or days. You may get special tokens, reputations, blesses and etc. depending on what quest you are doing.

I'd like to give some catalogs and examples, but the posts above are already in details. So I just give some add-ons here:
1. The symbol before the quest name indicates its catalog. You'll see the symbol when you talk with npc to accept the quest. For most of the recurring quests it's in green, some are in blue (elder bless, rage/rainbow etc). (Recently admins added some recurring quests for high level, they are in yellow as normal quest but repeatable.)
2. In quests tab, there's a recurring section, after you finish a quest, if it's a recurring quest and still available, it will appear there, and you can also see when you can do it again.