You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 3:45pm

naked hunt: explanation

how does naked hunt actually reduce the amount of experience gained?
is it related to amount of damage you do to mob, so you wear no armor to reduce you dmg?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 4:35pm

You don't hit=you don't get xp

So it's more about not hitting and getting loot instead of hitting less & getting xp and loot. :music:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 7:35pm

In addition to what -Cahal- said, I will just add the following:

- No armor = more exp when you hit;
- 'Naked hunt' happens when you get naked and you don't hit but you call your mount to kill the monster/s;
- Doing the 'naked hunt' thing get you a fen group called 'looters';

In general that's all. Have fun!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 8:45pm

In addition to what -Cahal- said, I will just add the following:

- No armor = more exp when you hit;
- 'Naked hunt' happens when you get naked and you don't hit but you call your mount to kill the monster/s;
- Doing the 'naked hunt' thing get you a fen group called 'looters';

In general that's all. Have fun!
i am familiar with both terms, naked hunters and looters, but i didn't quite understand how does naked hunt work. 'No armor = more exp when you hit' - does that mean that i get less experience if i summon mount and wear armor during combat? or i got it wrong?
thank you both guys!

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 8:51pm

is it the number of hits, or the damage you deal to the mob, that gives you experience? for instance, i can use poison scrolls, or snake attack to do dmg with less or no hits

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 9:01pm

every damage you do, counts for your damage done: hits, poison, combos (am i forgetting anything else here?). The more damage you do, the more experience you get. You will get less experience per damage if you have more and better armour and more blessings.

The idea of naked hunting is to not doing any damage by yourself (so you dont get any experience) and let your mount do 100% of the job. So one of the ways to not deal damage by any mean is to get yourself killed fast- therefore you dont use any armor.

So this is how it goes: you go naked, summon mount, die fast, you dealt 0 damage- you get 0 experience.

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 2:28am

1. Attack monster (the less hp the faster and less probability to hit)
2. You call your mount
3. If you're not dead by the 3rd or 2nd hit (depends who started hitting first), I recommend you to block and hit ONCE
4. Once you die, leave the fight, so other monsters don't join your fight.

Thats it

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 4:06am

thanks guys, that explains a lot. looking forward to trying it, but probably not going to use it a lot :)

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 5:16pm

In addition to the other comments, the amount of life you have also affects the xp you get. So a 180hp character would get higher xp than one with 500hp. This combines with the fact that the more damage you deal, the more xp you get.
Hence naked hunters get 0 or similar xp because they do not hit the monster.And if they do hit it, they get a comparatively higher amount of xp because their life is low.

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 1:23pm

In addition to the other comments, the amount of life you have also affects the xp you get. So a 180hp character would get higher xp than one with 500hp. This combines with the fact that the more damage you deal, the more xp you get.
Hence naked hunters get 0 or similar xp because they do not hit the monster.And if they do hit it, they get a comparatively higher amount of xp because their life is low.
so it can be a good idea to go for stronger monsters if i use heavyweight equipment?

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 8:04pm

Yes.

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 10:57pm

Yes and No. HW does the least amount of dmg per hit compared to BC and Dodger hence why higher hp makes up for it.

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 8:40am

4. Once you die, leave the fight, so other monsters don't join your fight.

interesting detail, really? 8|
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 9:21am

Yes and No. HW does the least amount of dmg per hit compared to BC and Dodger hence why higher hp makes up for it.

Nope. It doesn't matter how many hits you do to deal that much damage. only the final result matters. The amount of hp at the time of fight end and the amount of damage you did.