You are not logged in.

Monday, September 5th 2016, 2:27pm

My accounts ban

First of all, Hi guys. about 4 days ago I got into the game after moving this server my account 3 days ago my brother in at my computer (Deli0nur). But my brother's account was stolen and a thief entered the other banned accounts for my brother's account ban. I saw my brother threw the ticket but the next day my account (of PartyGirl) also ban seven. I tried to tell the State guard Kenny and copy lososerge but the answer they gave me was ' not ' theft I gave you all that you have done in gold '' man is serious? We're going for the first time after moving and my brother's account was stolen also ban and he had me to login. Anyway, I said if you can see the logs item and account of why ban and thief who got to see if you can see that borrow me gold. But he said that he entered the same day from the computer and stolen items have been transferred OK but he's my brother not entered on that day the item is the banllattıran thief and account and the only thing you gave me the guards said no theft hacked gold. I don't tell what I want to tell about somebody, they don't want to, I asked four 1-Item? 2-my brother's account from the same IP which account for (the thief) ban? 3-why is it that we are in the same ip from my profile, although I had my brother's account for my brother and I ban ban reason we from the same computer. 4. question 4-can see that gold to me but is the thief stole items and you do not see that the banned account? not answered. Please help the friends, good at that forum. :cursing: :nono: :grr: :grrrr: