You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 9:51am

Execute me

i urge everyone to execute me daily 100 times . i broke up with gf this morning ;( ;( ;( ;(

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 11:50am

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 10:04pm

Get a new one then, what's the big deal, it's not like you got divorced and your ex wife sued you.

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 11:50am

:beer: This is why the good lord gave us beer!
Drink yourself into oblivion and ride the hangover train to the titty-bar! Find yourself a lady of 'negotiable virtue' and forget your troubles for a while!
or y'know...be an emo about it. Each to their own! :smoke:

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 4:43pm

:beer: This is why the good lord gave us beer!
Drink yourself into oblivion and ride the hangover train to the titty-bar! Find yourself a lady of 'negotiable virtue' and forget your troubles for a while!
or y'know...be an emo about it. Each to their own! :smoke:
:nocash:

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 5:10am

HAHA! why dont you just send us to EXE your ex?;P
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 3:31am

According to statistics - there are 5 times more women in the world than men. Get a new girlfriend.
When you get a new one - don't love her, like her, easier to break up if you just like her.
Let yourself fall in love only when you're married and have your first baby born!

Friday, October 7th 2016, 2:48pm

hi,

try not to make it worse
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading