You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 11:27pm

just a question

what are we supose to do with all there buffs, red items and red jewellry now? I still have a shitload of buffs in backpack, the red jewellry i bought last fair unused and now we have a new fair... do you not realise that you go from one extreme to the other? at the start of the year you didn't bring fair for 3 - 4 months and now we get it 3rd month in a row, now I'm not saying it's bad.. it would be awesome IF we'd have what to use these goodies on... you have diamond sales all month and when you don't hit your target you bring fair, sure that will help you for a while, but eventually everyone will have more than enough of everything and they won't buy anything again... you guys still don't understand how this game works even after 2 years here... give us cross swords, give up pvp events to worth spending 20 - 30g for one battlefield and then your income will rise. .well:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, September 16th 2016, 12:02am

incredible, always one for complain.
You don't need fair, ignore it and go at the next one.
You have to many buff? use them or don't buy to many ... Noone is forced to make shopping at every fair. But what is sure, is that most of us is happy to get finaly a regular fair. Now, when you miss a fair because of irl, you wait 1 month, so 2 month after the previous ... before, you missed one, was 6-7 month without fair ....

I can understand people who complain for something who make their game harder ... but complain because you don't need something usefull for the others ... i can't understand

Friday, September 16th 2016, 12:50am

we all know how the game works...

more events where diamonds can be used = more money for admins :)

Friday, September 16th 2016, 1:04am

I agree with you Dzaack. Fair used to be a treat, now it's nothing special. I still have rings/ammulets from 2 fairs ago. Fair should be on a 3 month schedule like it was a few years ago. Not like it has been in the last couple of years prior to the last couple of months. There should be a spring, fall, winter and summer fair. Not one every other week.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, September 16th 2016, 1:57am

what are we supose to do with all there buffs, red items and red jewellry now? I still have a shitload of buffs in backpack, the red jewellry i bought last fair unused and now we have a new fair... do you not realise that you go from one extreme to the other? at the start of the year you didn't bring fair for 3 - 4 months and now we get it 3rd month in a row, now I'm not saying it's bad.. it would be awesome IF we'd have what to use these goodies on... you have diamond sales all month and when you don't hit your target you bring fair, sure that will help you for a while, but eventually everyone will have more than enough of everything and they won't buy anything again... you guys still don't understand how this game works even after 2 years here... give us cross swords, give up pvp events to worth spending 20 - 30g for one battlefield and then your income will rise. .well:

+1,000,000... Fairs used to be something to look forward to.... Now just a MONEY GRAB SCAM.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, September 16th 2016, 2:30am

few month ago, you said summer and winter magra ....
Now 4 time in year, is better ... but just a question... is that not usefull for your clan a fair every month? maybe second wind can help you a lot no?

For you, fair used to be a treat, for me never been a treat, never been something special, only something we need and when miss is really a pain. When you have to wait month and month, waste time waiting to be able to buy the stuff you need for improve your char, making stocks because the next fair come month and month later.
Fair used to be a shop and only a shop, nothing more and nothing less. In a game, we don't really need to be like childs before a xmas tree when a shop is open. We only need the shop and how it is actually is perfect.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Friday, September 16th 2016, 4:14am

has none of you bothered to actually read what I wrote?

@dahna

"it would be awesome IF we'd have what to use these goodies on... " If you need a translation in french I can do it but i suspect it's the lack of inteligence in your case, not the langyange barrier

My point isn't "there's too much of trade fair" but trade fair is kinda meaningless if you have no place to use the stuff you buy... If I'm asking for anything here(which I'm not really as I will be out of the game for a while) is the introduction of pvp events along with trade fair.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, September 16th 2016, 4:23am

Dzaack is right. Game seemed headed in the right direction when I left it. I come back and... well I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone. I was quite surprised actually, at what I came back to.

Friday, September 16th 2016, 5:42am

Dahna has a point. All the concerns can be eliminated by skipping the fair if you really dont need to buy something. We are due anniversary celebration around this time so odds are there will be something to spend it on. There is always something to spend it on....

If presently we have all the conditions that any PVP event can bring everyday. What difference would an event make? PVP events were only special because as is being argued here they had meaning. It was the only means of getting valor hence a more artificial increase in battlefield participation based solely on scarcity. We do of course need more meaningful events like fortress and people to actually do them. But thanks to our persistence on transforming chaotic purple fortress has probably been rendered obsolete as well.

Friday, September 16th 2016, 2:08pm

hehehehehe. He said bothead.

Friday, September 16th 2016, 2:27pm

Dahna has a point. All the concerns can be eliminated by skipping the fair if you really dont need to buy something. We are due anniversary celebration around this time so odds are there will be something to spend it on. There is always something to spend it on....

If presently we have all the conditions that any PVP event can bring everyday. What difference would an event make? PVP events were only special because as is being argued here they had meaning. It was the only means of getting valor hence a more artificial increase in battlefield participation based solely on scarcity. We do of course need more meaningful events like fortress and people to actually do them. But thanks to our persistence on transforming chaotic purple fortress has probably been rendered obsolete as well.

We are also due Faoe under darkness for a few months now.
Using the "due" logic gets you nowhere here anymore :lol:

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 3:30am

incredible, always one for complain.
You don't need fair, ignore it and go at the next one.
Well said,

some people use fair items more often than some. some players spend 10-20g per CC at level 3 im sure that amount goes up per level per HArdcore valor player, and if people wanted to stack up thats available for them to do it, but always someone to complain..make fair the way dzaak said it was before and hell complain because fair doesnt come by often anymore lmao! lose lose for him.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 3:32am

its like someone who goes to CC once a month complains the same way dzaak is but there are people who play CC 1-2 times a day, of course people go through them faster and have a higher demand or fair items.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.