You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 30th 2016, 11:05am

Mounts

Weekly knowledge test:30/09-13/10/2016

We have a variety of mounts in game. But do you know how to use them best? Which mount would you use for which purpose and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jan 20th 2017, 11:23am)

Friday, September 30th 2016, 2:47pm

There are a lot, I'll put a bit of my experience of use.
- Goat zinka: my first mpunt in game, I used it on lvl 3 to be faster on cc, while doing 113 quest. Speed is important at that lvl if you want to complete the agudar feat.
- Crion zorb: my second mount, on lvl 4. I used it for mercenary quest, village patrol... to hunt naked some dogs lvl 3 at vurdaliya (yes, I wanted to hunt naked already in lvl 4 :P)
- Poisonous crion zorb: to do arena, and arena's feat... I did fast purple badge of uk, just doing arena with my poisonous. Really good and fast way to earn reputation and complete arena agudar's feat.
- Battle zorb: I used to hunt with it on lvl 6, it kills without you doing damage, and you earn drops/few money without experience.
- Endagar/Shankar/Anlagrisa/Zeradar/Scorpolion: lvl 10 mounts that can be transformed into lvl 13 or 16. Are the mounts you will use the most during the game play. For everything, from instances to battlefields or quest. Several uses, and each one has it's favourite one. Zeradar or scorpolion cost less to invoice, and are strong powerful ones so everybody wants them. Anlagrisa is just for girls, and endagar or shankar can be achieved by reputation. In my case: I prefer endagar to fight a lot of mobs because with it cast does much more damage than any other mount in same situation, anlagrisa just to walk around to be cute xD and shankar... just because I love cats :P As I said, this are the "popular" mounts so everybody has their own way to use them :P
- Jackaral: can be also lvl 10 or 13, bloody or purple. Purple jackaral does a cast that put poison on the enemy, so is useful on low lvl's to do palace for example and be able to kill magish. Or to fight long live mobs, because you can jsut stall until poison kills it. Not so useful against humans because poisons don't do too much damage, better for quest/mobs. And then we have bloody, that does a cast that makes your opponent hit just by 1. More than that, every 3 low cast, it quits 500 hp, that is a lot. So for me is my favourite one to use on battlefields, really strong mobs, or complicated quest. Is just not useful when your oponent has antichaos scrolls, in that case better use one of the other mounts.
- Ellan/Tuver: I use them just to be cute while walking xd
- Polar bear: can be lvl 8, 10 or 13... I used it to hunt naked until lvl 9, the bad part is that use snowballs as food, and you don't want always to go there to pick. Good point is that food is free.
- Vargash/Corvus: same as polar bear, but this ones eat normal food for mounts. They were really useful to fight when I didn't have a lvl 10 mount. And they are useful for cerberus event, because you can't use any mount bigger than lvl 8.
- Lagmur: The only mount that can help underwater.

Sure I forgot a couple, but based on my experience this are the mounts and how I use them.
Cheers.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Friday, September 30th 2016, 8:11pm

Out of the mounts i have i mainly use 4 of them.

Bloody Jackral

Good for single opponent superbeing fights such as bone dragon or emperor scorpion also assisting other players with chaos breakthrough defilers and engus. Also good for pvp against overgrown noobs on raid who forget to load anti chaos in an illusionary slot.

Purple Jackral

Good for fights against multiple opponents where the objective is to do high damage stalled over time. It casts a neckblow effect like a gargoyle one to make the opponents bleed to death. I have used this to solo up to the second boss in enchanted forest instance and in exiles fortress between kofur fight and door guards to seivroid. I also use this in castle fights with my clan and its also good for killing magish

Titanic Endagar

Like the purple jackral good against multiple opponents due to its endagar step effect but has more hp and higher level. This is good in pvp fights where there are multiple opponents and summons/other mounts in the fight. Also good in seivroid fight in exiles fortress to make its level cause the disciples to summon more mobs to stall against or in forest when i go with other players and the stalling to death strategy isnt necassary.

Marble Anlagrissa

This is good for when i assist players who have been attacked by either mobs that are stronger than them or by other players on raid and are low on/out of life pots to give them and extra 700 hp with the patronage effect which usually happens shortly after mount is summoned. This effect has often been the difference between them surviving the fight and dying and breaking items/tools.

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 8:00pm

We have a variety of mounts in game. But do you know how to use them best?
There are plenty type of mount available, and each of them has their own specialization.

Which mount would you use for which purpose and why?
I'll explain mount that are available for level 4 players
  1. Zinka the Goat: Best used for fast movement speed, especially when doing Agudar's 2nd Feat of Valor
  2. Ellan/Tuver: Best used at level 3 for faster movement speed, not usable in battle
  3. Berona Tiger/Crion Zorb: Once upgraded with Poison, it help a lot from PVE/PVP battles.
  4. Arhas: Best used when mount will be instant killed by monster's skill upon summon in battle, as extra healing (Demonologist/Wolfer battles)