You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 6:27pm

maybe tallar? dear lvls 18 :D

lvl 18, question to you guys :) I've seen a lot of gifts .. "the game is boring, i'm tired to hunt bla bla" etc
Now merdian closed .. why can not we do Tallar?
Crucible of Var - new instance for 18lvl, but we can not find 4 people for a fight lol)))
this is game - "war between races"? or war with monsters? :)
I think this is not a boring game:) is just boring players, 6 days you playing with monsters, and only on Saturday are fighting each other (in merdians) :) ..... so what do you do if Merdian will be closed this Saturday? and next Saturday etc? :clubbing:

I know I'm not the best player, and not the richest lol ^^ but i wanna fight :D :sarcastic:
only God can judge me.

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 7:28pm

++++++++

lets go :horse:

oh wait a minute ...Im still cursed :wall: admins are to busy to remove my punishment for 10 days already ....maybe in a month or 2 I can join :ninja:

so use your time and get prepared :D

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 9:40pm

Players are very busy hunting to pay all expensive things in the game and they don't think in the valour. And there no are many level 18 yet.

I'm a noob but if can go i try go, and i think admins can try open tallars interserver too maybe there are more german and polish players to go. I'm sure when there are 2-3 tallars continously them players will go, the problem is start the first.

Please do not open more levels 19-20 if there no are many level 18 players. Hunting in a few moth we will up level 19 and have the same problem....or maybe we must stop game forever and go out.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 4:55pm

Well, we need to make queue from 5-7 people, maybe it will help :)
only God can judge me.