You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 11:27pm

A one time event from the past

Heya admins, just wanted to put my 2 cents on an event that happened about 3 years ago or so when Yvil was the admin here. I don't remember the name of the event but it was a tournament that lasted for 3 days, people rushed into battlefields, it was crazy awesome....maybe another event like this would be cool.

It was a 3 day event, Friday, and weekend days. Each day was a battlefield. Friday was temple, saturday arena and Sunday CC (don't remember which day was what but you get the point. I don't think talaars were part of it either). Players were getting points for wins, the most points at the end of the weekend got great prizes. First prize was a cerrador, second prize was pretty good too, can't remember...etc....

Basically, for 3 days, people didn't stop. I remember taking Friday off from work and literally, I didn't sleep much for 3 days...lol...people got ranks, people got exp, people got great prizes...the more wins, the more points but if you lost some, you were still getting points, just less.

At the end of the weekend, the points from the 3 BFs were added and rankings were made and prizes distributed.

Maybe something like that would be great again.

And yeah, that's how I got my cerrador by the way. I won first prizes...was crazy, was fun....and the cerrador in my bag on Monday afternoon was worth the none sleep....

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 11:43pm

++ to this or anything cool like this. Anything to revive the playerbase, snap them out of their farming senses.

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 11:50pm

No equality for profession lovers! How about an event where the one who picks the most resources in a weekend gets a Cerrador? No... TEN Cerradors!

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 4:35am

I don't remember the name of the event but it was a tournament that lasted for 3 days
I think it was called War of the Worlds.

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 7:10am

Yes it was War of the Worlds and yes, it was nice event :drink:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 8:23am

And the winner is:

Alida [10]

Yep, must have been awesome event. Dont remember it, but still lol :D
'Wer fremde Sprachen nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen ' Goethe

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 9:20am

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=1222

not war of the worlds :-) i remember the event, was a lot of fun...
i also remember i had a lot of obligations on the day of the CC and couldnt continue giving Arma a run for his money :(

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 10:39am

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.…ow=news&id=2171

this gets people in bf, all lvls, filled with bf, if it was every couple of months instead of once a year it would be awesome

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 11:50am

And how that is different from http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=207

You go to battlefields you get prizes at the end.. or it is just the variety of the prizes that does not satisfy you?

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 11:53am

im just saying, thats a current event that we can have if they just let us, not a special 1 off event, also a pc of armour ppl want isnt such a big deal as a chest mount, maybe they let us have the lesser prize chance more often than asking for chest superprize mounts. and dont think i just say this cause i want the prize, i already won more than i need, i just like to have bf happening alot, which during that event they did

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 12:30pm

As long as they can try to get battlefields rolling, anything will help. Extremely boring.... I came back after two years, got caught up with all the new stuff, improved a lot, and haven't been able to put anything to use because absolutely zero battlefields. Crossed Swords wouldn't be a bad idea, they even have stuff set up in the city fair for crossed swords tokens, wouldn't take as much implementation.

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 12:48pm

I do not know for me it seems that plenty of bfs are running now since it is non-break, why are you bored? Besides I saw I guess Dallahan mentioning that in the new year there will be a lot of activities because of game anniversary...

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 2:10pm

in the new year there will be a lot of activities because of game anniversary...

actually its been october-november for game anniversary

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 2:54pm

Welcome to new WoD dia event luck glow mirror repeat+ some trade premiun shop other events think they are erased from server :stronger:
:angel: Pay for your sins or you will ✞R.I.P✞ :sarcastic:

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 4:04pm

Yes it was War of the Worlds and yes, it was nice event :drink:

No, it wasn't this event...it was this one:

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=1222

Prizes were awesome, cerrador, shankar, purple pet (which at the time was highest as red quest didn't exist.) etc....

It doesn't have to be same event but some tournaments would be cool to have...just saying.

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 4:11pm

The thing too is that it was 5 years ago. It was a lot harder then to get valor than today. No abyss, no chaotic, no equals, no none break events on a weekly basis, etc...valor was tough to get so this event attracted a lot of people because BFs were running pretty much all day/night long for 3 days....many people got ranks just from this event.

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 7:45pm

I do not know for me it seems that plenty of bfs are running now since it is non-break, why are you bored? Besides I saw I guess Dallahan mentioning that in the new year there will be a lot of activities because of game anniversary...
If you guys have battlefields running at level 10, I envy you.... for level 6, for past week, nothing. Sat in queue for hours, watched it go up close, temple 2/2, 3/2, then everyone gives up 0/0 again. Arena 2/0, 2/1, never starts, give up 0/0 :wall:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 6:46am

hi,

yea, good event, all listed above, 1 time or recurring

if to organize more, give like 3 days of notifying please, so ppl can get ready for them :whistling:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, October 7th 2016, 10:05am

in the new year there will be a lot of activities because of game anniversary...

actually its been october-november for game anniversary
@MED,

When I say in new year, I do not mean December and New Year, I simply refer to the year of 2017. This year Russian server celebrated 10th anniversary with lots of activities throughout the whole year to gather anniversary signs that people were able to exchange for prizes in October. When Dullahan was saying about upcoming anniversary events I presume he referred to this.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 10:13am

If you guys have battlefields running at level 10, I envy you.... for level 6, for past week, nothing. Sat in queue for hours, watched it go up close, temple 2/2, 3/2, then everyone gives up 0/0 again. Arena 2/0, 2/1, never starts, give up 0/0 :wall:
@Angel,

The problem of lvl 6 is that low levels are afraid of experience. There are so many things to acquire on that level and making money on that level is so difficult that once level 6 gets the rank they stop going to bfs seeing it as a waste of experience which can be used on obtaining more important things...