You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 1:48pm

Freeze in fights

Hi , anyone else struggle with fights freezing regularly for a second. My flash is updated and i removed cookies aswell. Problem goes on. I dont know if it s about update, because i didnt have this problem since i return game ( last 1 year ). If anyone have an idea , let me know thanks. :gum:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 3:18pm

I don't know if it's a full second but it's definitely enough for it to be a problem. It came with the switch to flash 23.
Also, they have not fixed the bug with flash 11, as they said the client .34 version did.

This means we can choose between spikes in 23 or half a screen in 11. Neither should be there.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 6:19pm

Same problem.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 10:11pm

seriously , this happen too often , stuns in pvp and rages are totally wasted.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 10:39pm

Same. Rages, Btfs, really hard to do them.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 11:48pm

happening to me too, normaly everytime i get 6 hits in stun but due to this its 4-5 hits now
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 12:14am

The freeze happens every 3 seconds in a fight for a split second, very annoying. Cant see if its affecting chat or not cause thats random as is. But for fights, yes, very apparent.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 12:58am

Yep, same here. Every update brings new problems. Most of them don't get fixed, we just learn to deal with them...

Then we get a new update and new bugs..
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 2:02am

Same. I think it has something to do with the version 23 flash. When I updated the client manually about a month ago, I had the same freezing problem.

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 4:46pm

I can't even use client now, won't load since last update. No idea how to fix it and browser is so slow I can't do anything meaningfull, let alone even attempt to fight :(

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 4:47pm

+
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 11:26pm

my I not bother me that half of the screen is not loaded in the battles, but that it freezes and goes very lagueado fights as playing and morals to say the things
Excuse my English is as good as google I may

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 11:44pm

It is horrible, and polish server is unplayable

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 2:40pm

Fix this seriously . .

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 2:52pm

+ + + Need to be fixed :grr: :grr: :grr:

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 3:45pm

Experiencing same issue although it does give me time to reach down and grab my beer :)

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 4:40pm

same for me ... this issue started just avec the update of the client.

On mob who poison is a real issue, client freeze, impossible to do anything ---> dead ---> 14:35 You repaired: Indomitable Anger Amulet. Thank you! 3g

Now things break again, please fix that.