You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 9:44am

[SPECIAL] Happy Birthday WoD

Weekly knowledge test:14/10-28/10/2016

Do you remember the time when COM server went online? What are your favourite stories and memories back from those times?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Oct 28th 2016, 8:14am)

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 9:23pm

My best memory when servers started (not only com, also other servers): I started game on italian server. My sister was already in spanish server, so I couldn't do it because at that time wasn't allowed more than one account/ip. Even if we had different pc. So I started game in italian, and I arrived to lvl 3 there. My sister asked permission to admin of that time, and he allowed us to play together... so I started on spain and forgot my italian character xD

Years later, as we united servers, I find myself with italians again here in com. I leaned the language, I had the opportunity to travel there, to meet some of the guys wich whom I play every day.. and all this experience have been really nice. Thanks for my begginings, and old back times in game when I started.

I don't remember when Com server started because I wasn't here :) But I remember lots of players of Com server came to our server, and as they knew already how to play, they were always top players and legendary warriors to us. All of us fighting just with leather pieces, I remember to win arena full leather dressed. The one who had a green piece was already a "paypaler" xD After some time happened same but with blue pieces instead. Also prices, I remember to sell a heavyweight green helmet lvl 10, for 200gold... crazy at this moment, but normal at that time.

Lot of things have changed in this 9 years, just let's hope to be also here next year :)
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1: