You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:31pm

Where is Kendrick?

Guys, another question and yeah, as you can see, I'm doing a few quests to break the boredom of this game. I have two quests right now stuck because I need to see Kendrick. The compass takes me to silent cove but there is no Kendrick there. I was told it's the cave but when I click on the cave, I just get a message saying it's a normal cave and nothing happens. I look everywhere in silent cove, I click on all the caves in the location picture, etc....

Anyone knows how I can find Kendrick?

Thank you

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:35pm

Silent Cove if I am not misstaken. Cave or apprentice, try one of those.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:52pm

Silent Cove if I am not misstaken. Cave or apprentice, try one of those.

Thanks but if you read my post, I already mention this. I get a message when I click on the cave saying it's a simple cave and nothing happens there.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:53pm

There's a prerequisite quest to do. talk to the goblin at ur city square to start it. i think it's missing apprentice

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:01pm

There's a prerequisite quest to do. talk to the goblin at ur city square to start it. i think it's missing apprentice

Thanks man, that's the second or third time you help me with a quest...really appreciate it. Cool guy. :beer:

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:38pm

ok, actually, I have same problem even with quest started. I started the lost apprentice quest so now, I have this to do: Current goal: In Silent Cove, find the cave in which the apprentice has taken up residence, and find out what has happened.

And again, when I go to silent cove, I cannot click on the cave, nothing happens. I get a message saying it's one of the caves of this side of the isle and nothing happens.

I'm stuck on 3 quests now because I need to talk to Kendrick and I can't find that damn guy in silent cove...lol :wall:

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:45pm

Ok, I found it....holy crap...you guys should have made that cave even smaller....

I know it's not always about size and bigger is not always better but come on...I thought there was only 3 caves there...nope, there is a 4th one....so tiny...LOL

Thanks to everyone who helped me.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 5:22pm

Well, Mentors are always ready to help but sadly they do not spend that much time at forum.

You can try asking in private someone of us the next time. I could have told you straight away that the quest cave is at the central island at Silent Cove, slight right of the middle of it, next to the hanging palm tree. But as I said.. I just now opened the forum so I had no idea that you have been stuck several hours searching..
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, October 14th 2016, 5:28pm

@muffin:

Or.... you could say that the cave is close to the bay in the central island, on the right side of the bay, there is a huge stone, and under it a very little spot, and you need to click there, because the one of the palm is another cave.

=)

but lucky armagedon people write him also in prv :P
404 not found

Friday, October 14th 2016, 5:36pm

I didn't complain about mentors or anything, I posted here, people helped me, I thanked them....not sure why you put your panties in the bunch Muffin.

It's all good and again, thanks to all who helped me.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 6:11pm

You know what. I won't bother to explain that you are in wrong section of the forum when asking about quests and that you would have soloved your issue faster if asking some mentor. I will just say - np, you are right, whatever you are saying. And next time you give me 2 cents about where I will hunt and what I will hunt I will just ask you to kindly address me at forum. :drink:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:24pm

You know what. I won't bother to explain that you are in wrong section of the forum when asking about quests and that you would have soloved your issue faster if asking some mentor. I will just say - np, you are right, whatever you are saying. And next time you give me 2 cents about where I will hunt and what I will hunt I will just ask you to kindly address me at forum. :drink:

I think you've been spending way too much time talking to Crimmreaper....you are starting to spam threads with garbage like he does. Why do you even post here?

I ask a question, people came to me to help me from that question. All was good and dandy and you come here with your attitude of know it all, I'm better than everyone. Why are you polluting my thread with your crap?

You wanna help, you answer my question. You don't want to help, it's perfectly ok as well but then get the hell out of my thread.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:27pm

I think you've been spending way too much time talking to Crimmreaper....you are starting to spam threads with garbage like he does. Why do you even post here?

:lol::lol::lol:

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 10:44pm

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=918

Here is a picture of the cave where you need to look.

Friday, August 4th 2017, 5:13am

I ask a question, people came to me to help me from that question. All was good and dandy and you come here with your attitude of know it all, I'm better than everyone. Why are you polluting my thread with your crap?

You wanna help, you answer my question. You don't want to help, it's perfectly ok as well but then get the hell out of my thread.

+1,000,000....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: