You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 9:12pm

The New Autoprogression For (Some) Events

Please put here the events with autoprogression and which are not with autoprogression (as one of the update says)

Here is my list :
(Human side)
EVENTS with autoprogression :
Rumble in the Barn 2-4
Web of Terror 3-5
The Provocateur's Voice 4-6
Capture the Contraband 3-4
Bone Horrors 3-5

EVENTS with no autoprogression :
Poaching Prohibited 5-7
Stockpile Thieves 1-3
The Kretch Butcher's Revenge 3-5
Green Pirates 5-7
Wild Zorb Migration 4-6
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 9:13pm

Everyone can add his own list and what may miss , i only to ask not to troll other people thank you for cooperation :xmasparty: :cool: :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: