You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 5:37pm

lososerg ......have idea to make battlefield more lucrative

hi admin

i have a idea,but i need the ok from the admins

all battlefields die ,but what is,when i give admins paysavecards,when a magmar kill me in arena,can a admin give that player a 10 euro paysavecard ,so maybe go more arena,system earn more realmoney and i have hopeully more battlefields

what you say loso ?
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 6:26pm

shylark is that you?
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 7:48pm

i am shylark ? no,my englsih is better :-) :lol:

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 7:50pm

when your crappy balancingnoobs mirror me every time,is that ok,2 hours to chat,write in forum and estate work,so what is your crappy problem mate ? i dont say read all my threads or awnser,you are not busy enough and have the time to read + awnser,thats not my,thats only your problem ark

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 10:37pm

shylark is that you?

:no2: He Doesn't add randoM capiTalizeD LetTers EverywHere... so it's definitely not Shlarky

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 11:18pm

im sure he was joking,becasue i write so much in forum too :-)