You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 2:36pm

group hunt - come check my version

so i've come down to this: Group Hunting!

pros: fast energy, easy money, fun

cons: need 1 hr at least non-stop playing with good network, 4 ppl at least, 5 is full group.

hi,

i am sort of a noob but i am looking a full group for hunting, target mob can be scorpion and lvl 10 kroffdor or lvl 11 kroffdor yes they're called Dark ones, and in case you've been wandering lvl 12 ones= fierce :)

you'd better be serious group hunter to join me but not too serious, u know, i'd say 8 buffs:
1. ghostly vision, (...must)
2. medallion for vs, (lvl 11 pet rep buff)
3. focus amulet, (if you want quick daily cap on energy)
4. eye of truth gift, (better with, cause the count is great)
5. main strengthening, (or you can just skip this)
6. soup/ brainstorm, (almost must cause you lose vitality with ghostly vision buff)
7.vertsida, (why not)
8. and ... luck glow or other fancy ones you got (enlighten whole team!)

and i didn't even mention eldor cause... it's too long and some players don't even have it, and battle training really handy, and such, and so on, you know.

tips: exp. tower better be all on, and one with good network leads all fights,

4ppl = 12 energy per fight

5ppl = 15 energy per fight

if you hunt mobs that do summons, it'll be a feat, i once did on lvl 12 mob with full team, 42 energy per fight,

and last but ain't least: we just consume 1 mob on map...

and some ppl say hey, 50s for ghostly vision pot 2hrs buff you do 30 min capping daily energy,

well it's NOT a loss and you can cancel buff at npc but just for the same day you cannot use it again by server time... drops would be 10g or more for 1hr
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading