You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 7:51am

how long admins on holidays ?

sorry but i wanna know,how long admins on holidays please

verry crazy that all admins from all servers on same time on holidays,we missed some informations in news and noone here,that can works on it,im sure many players have questions to admins too and again noone can really help,ok,the support ,but the support have much to do and sometimes we recieve funny awnser,because support knows the rules etc,but never play this game,so cant help really

i understand ,that admins make holidays,working many days in a week and sometimes more then 10 hours a day ,but why all @ same time :/ we or i need little service
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 8:55am

Admins are back from holidays already.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 9:34am

hope your holidays was good,nice to see you back,for now i dont write you,you have here enough threads and enough to do

happy new year :snowball:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: