You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 8:17pm

--ark-- come here we waiting you :wink:

why would i go to human?! you do not understand how much fun i have with humans right now?! :lol:

you dont need to wait for me switch to human, you only need to wait for me teleport to human land when DS will whine for help when the heat becomes too much
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 8:33pm

--ark-- so use hex clan members at ısland ,you contınue Run like a chicken, ı catch you a day.no,easy attack low levels at human land. :beaten:

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 8:51pm

have not done nothing to MIB yet here so if you talk of longtime back when i mirror alexis bcos azrail use destructor on me on white reef then LOL, if you talk about how i attack ds here I do not need to explain why bcos everyone know how they act on allplayers like faygo LOL, i have never run, only time u kill me is when i raid and join my fights, if i am afraid I will stick to hunting mobs all day.

anyway, its easy for 18 to kill a 13, why dont you join magmar side, we can talk about how you need call help when your own lvl attacks you?:), im intrested about what you say, start a new thread and we cna talk more, before they delete for being off topic.

P.S you are doing a terrible job of watching me, only joined my fights like twice LOL
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 9:06pm

ı dont know at reef problem 's. - blacky - this character usıng destur for ever body, no problem for him .but you only use run clan members ı start at ısland for hex
who are you ? 0gan know me , my fights ask him.how aggressive attacks , hexes , no make fight at humans so ı am not joın fights only watch and Laugh. ı am noob lol. this last write just :wink:

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 9:09pm

shrek, you are making 0 sense

Monday, February 6th 2017, 5:11pm

server transfer ? how about that one ?

Not going to happen

Um... We just found one person who came from DE to COM, you sure it's not possible?

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Monday, February 6th 2017, 5:22pm

Quoted from "lososerg"

Quoted from "Acro"

server transfer ? how about that one ?

Not going to happen

Um... We just found one person who came from DE to COM, you sure it's not possible?

It is not an option to get transferred from COM as was stated before.

Monday, February 6th 2017, 6:18pm

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Nestro

@ lososerg

he comes from de-server here,good for magmars,he have a good strong account

question :

can we change the server too or is this service only for other servers at the moment ?
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, February 6th 2017, 6:39pm

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Nestro

@ lososerg

he comes from de-server here,good for magmars,he have a good strong account

question :

can we change the server too or is this service only for other servers at the moment ?

He answered you 100 times already, it will never be possible to transfer from COM ( das heißt du wirst niemals von COM wegkommen aber hin ja )

Monday, February 6th 2017, 6:46pm

@ chris

why is that so ? is that not the same game ? play we not on same battlefields ?

i know what he awnsered but that was for weeks,maybe new services

i also can understand,that this server need more paygamer

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, February 6th 2017, 7:27pm

Its nothing new to change server, admins just not offerd this service here.

more strange for me, why he decide to leave DE server to come here

Monday, February 6th 2017, 7:47pm

Would be nice if people transferred to COM to increase our player population but admins are telling them "magmars need more players than humans in COM" for some odd reason, hence bolstering the ranks of magmars only.

Monday, February 6th 2017, 7:49pm

so.....

welcome on com-server nestro / willkommen auf dem englischen server