You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 12:49pm

New Premium Services.

Good day!

Today we have added two new premium services. Please have a closed look at them.

Rune Transfer

You can now transfer a rune from one of your items to the other one.

There are some limitations though. Please read about them HERE.

Service is available via the purchase of the certificate in the Premium Shop.

Race Change

You can now change the race of your characer.

There are certain requirements for this service to be completed. Read about them HERE.

In order to apply for the service submit a ticket to support.

Please note that game administration may decline your application without explanation.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 1:02pm

server transfer ? how about that one ?

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 1:06pm

last time it cost 600d... i wodnt mind pay duble on this point

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 1:06pm

server transfer ? how about that one ?

Not going to happen

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 1:10pm

that what we was told week before guys went there))))
ohh well))) ill wait till you transfer me for free then)

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 1:12pm

Welcome )))) :D
only God can judge me.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 1:47pm

Why would i want to be a filthy magmar?

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 4:40pm

Will the transfer of Race be permanent, i.e if someone from human becomes magmar will they then be able to reverse that decision? what if they just using the excuse to try and force ppl they have had arguments in past with from the game? will you allow them to do so and then allow them freedom to yet again become enemy? what will happen with the multitude of multiple accounts these ppl have will they be allowed to keep them and scout opposing lands or will the multi's of anyone transfering be blocked?

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 4:54pm

150 diamonds to change race is lower than expected :O

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 4:56pm

Also why no option for the F2P players to transfer runes, many have unelemented runes in their blue armour who do chaotics and would be able to get purple armour from tokens, yet now unless they fund diamonds they would have to go out and spend 200g + on runing their purple chess armour (not sure about mag side but human large spark sells for about 40g at moment).
Surely their should also be a certificate available for gold that allows a transfer of rune?

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 4:57pm

why if a couple changes race both of them does divorce need to happen?

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 4:59pm

How is the criteria set for whether or not people are allowed to transfer sides? And also, as Pez stated, is this a one way trip or can we transfer back after buying the service again?

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 5:07pm

Will the transfer of Race be permanent, i.e if someone from human becomes magmar will they then be able to reverse that decision?

It is a one way ticket. After it is done there is no way back.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 5:09pm

Also why no option for the F2P players to transfer runes, many have unelemented runes in their blue armour who do chaotics and would be able to get purple armour from tokens, yet now unless they fund diamonds they would have to go out and spend 200g + on runing their purple chess armour (not sure about mag side but human large spark sells for about 40g at moment).
Surely their should also be a certificate available for gold that allows a transfer of rune?

This is a premium service which is provided for diamonds. You can get diamonds even if you cannot purchase them for real money via Diamonds certificates.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 5:14pm

why if a couple changes race both of them does divorce need to happen?

If you change race as a couple you won't be divorced.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 5:20pm

--ark-- come here we waiting you :wink:

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 5:46pm

Mags must approve for humans to transfer, we do not take everyone :-)

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 5:49pm

If you are denied to transfer to the other race, would the 150 diamonds be reinbursed?
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 6:06pm

Mags must approve for humans to transfer, we do not take everyone :-)

:wink: shhhh mate, is altogether possible they think this is such a good idea they can charge 150 diamonds for each person proposing to be in the decision as to who is allowed to go where :lol:

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 6:24pm

If you are denied to transfer to the other race, would the 150 diamonds be reinbursed?

Disregard the question, i thought a certificate is needed before writing support. my bad. :huh:
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil: