You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 7:36pm

Who's switching race?

Ok, only people who are seriously thinking about it or even doing it......out of curiosity, who wants to switch race? would love to know.

Honestly, mags is the much cooler race.....lol :shuffle:

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 7:48pm

*cough*

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 9:01pm

Noone switching race? Im curious now too ;)

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:46am

Well... if someone send me 500.000.000 euros to my account... i'll think about it.

:lol:

Monday, January 30th 2017, 1:15am

im joining MIB
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 3:16pm

is it possible though :speak:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 3:18pm

yes orrin ...150 diamonds it costs to change :)

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 3:23pm

Can I join DS ?
404 not found

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:28pm

Btw , if i change race will I be in magmar mentor team ? :smoke: :glance: :angel:

P.S. Im not gonna change race, magmar dont have a as good clan as Saggi :yes: :love1:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 7:37pm

I would, to kill all the noob human leechers that constantly queue to battlefields.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 8:00pm

If any one wanted, should have rerolled already on the other side.

Once a character reached a specific level or have spent lot of time on one side, hardly any one will think about switching the race unless they are very lonely over there or have serious problem with other players.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 8:54pm

RoughRock i disagree :))

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 1:07am

Strange enough, we have had a lot of people previously talk about how they would change race if they had the opportunity...not one transfer has happened yet. I surely would have thought that people would have requested transfer and done it by now or has everyone come to the realization that maybe the grass is not greener on the other side?
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 2:50am

im joining MIB
:shock: you want no more join DS? :lol:

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 3:08am

Can I join DS ?
Absolutely. You'd just have to agree to our clan charter and rules/fees and yes, i'd love to take you to DS.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 3:12am

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call Armagedon over! (to DS)

In all honesty, we're the wild bunch here... hell even magmars know that and i'm the first guy they usually contact when they get their human multi's going and eventually quit mags anyways.

Just sayin ;)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 3:24am

Me personally, i'd accept ANYONE from magside who decided to join human side and so would 95% of humans too IF once they get here, they were totally dedicated to bettering the human side, no deals with magmars, no kissy kissy gifts promoting leanience or mercy. No skype "friends", no cooperation with magmars whatsoever. If they did, they might as well stay magmars.

I'm not joking, i wouldnt care who came over. Nobody would harrass them (maybe some would at first but not me/clan) but eventually that would stop if it ever did in the first place and you'd settle in as a constructive, helpful, contributing member of a human clan to help humans in the fight against magmars. Ark, Decrypt, T-Deadly, Ahl, Acro all would be welcome under them abiding by those outlined rules. I'd even stick up for them and help them if they were genuinely here to be a human player and forget their magmar past.

I've always been human betterment first and anyone who's willing to do that, always will get my support as well as many others.

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 7:30am

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 7:31am

Wait, wait, I got one more :lol:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 9:04am

:lol: ok muffin .........that first ones DAM funny :lol:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2: