You are not logged in.

Friday, January 20th 2017, 11:16am

Superbeings: Bogelf

Weekly knowledge test:20/01/17-26/01/2017

There is different opportunities to attack a superbeing. Which ones are there? And in one of those possibilities you have to fight the monster alone and even without your mount. Show us 2 strategies in fighting the Bogelf: alone and in group!

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Feb 10th 2017, 12:56pm)

Friday, January 20th 2017, 10:09pm

Well,for me its impossible to fight alone I cant even enter the instance!

But I'm going to think myself as a high-level player!Before attacking Bogelf you should kill all of the little monsters near him or they are going to be a trouble for you in fight.I would use 1 giant elixirs,1 slot Scroll of Charm Dispersal,1 slot antimagic scroll and elixirs.He heals himself when he is %50 and %10 when he starts to regenerate you should use antimagic scroll it neutralizes it.He summons Hakurts for each member of group that dies Bogelf summons 1 extra hakurts.You should be carefull!Bogelf has a effect that deals you back that damage you deal.For example if you give 300 damage to him you will take 302 damage.What an annoying effect!You need to use Charm Dispersal for this it neutralizes it.Then it will be easy i guess.

Thats how you deal with Bogelf 8)

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 12:06pm

Bog Elf : level 9 superbeing , settled in istance : Bog Elf Swamp , acessble from level 6, available for 12 hours every 3 days, drops : Relic Fossil to level 10(it may drop) , Swamp Heart Flower if you have studied the Swamp Heart Guidebook, which becomes available upon receiving 10 "Secret Knowledge", he have HP:9202, normal hits: 100-110, before fighting it is reccomended to clear his room from other monster like Caustic Phitzell HP:1492, normal hits:70-90 and Caustic Kakurt HP:1603, normal hits: 80-90.

Fighting Bog Elf alone :
1.You have to equip in your belt at least one slot of Scroll of Charm Dispersal(bought from hunter of the undead shop) preferable the best one that you can allow just in case, to deny the effect of Poisonous Reed , which effect is to turn the damage inflicted by you on the monster back against you.
2.You need to equip one slot of Scroll of Antimagic(is enough 2 pieces so can be grey, green or what ever quality you want but the function will stay the same) to dispell the effect Strength of Heart which effect is to heal completely Bog Elf, which will happen 2 times , once about 50% hp , one about 5% hp
4.If you will fight it alone you have only to know that sometimes he will summon some level 5 kakurt , which have Venomous Bite.
3.The rest of your belt can be 1 giant potion , and all life potion or if you are a mage 1 giant , 1 spirit , and other potions , but potions are mostly personal preference, if you want you can also equip some Scroll of Antidote to cure you from the poison of the monster he sometimes summons.
5.Don't stay in block, if you stay in block Bof Elf will alway make a critical blow on you.
For the rest get a bit blessed and prepare your weapon and fighting skill because will be a pretty tough fight.

Fighting Bog Elf in group :
This is pretty easier than fighting it alone :yes: , because only one member have to equip the Scroll of Antimagic in belt, for other player will be enough to equip Scroll of Charm Dispersal, preferable the best one that you can allow just in case.
Other rules are pretty the same of fighting alone, just keep in mind that if one of the partecipant of the fight dies Bog Elf will summon a lot of monster like Caustic Phitzell and Caustic Kakurt.
Like fighting solo bog elf the rest of the belt is personal preference and if you want you can alway equip a slot of Scroll of Antidote just in case :drink:

Good luck and have fun :) for both solo hunting or group hunting :) :knight: :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 11:45am

The first one that i wrote was for alone if you are group follow these steps:

1-Kill all of the little monsters near Bogelf
2-One of your group member should have Antimagic scroll and everyone should have scroll of charm dispersal that will help you a lot.
3-Bogelf heals himself when he is %50 and %10 when he starts to regenerate the one who have antimagic scroll should use it.It cleans all the magic effects on bogelf.
4-Be careful! Bogelf summons hakurts.Plus this if a group member dies he will spawn 1 more!
5-Bogelf has an annoying effect.This effect deals you back the damage you dealed.

You guys should use charm dispersal.It cleans it.

If you follow these steps as a group you can be succesfull against Bogelf

Good hunting :hi: