You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 6:02am

Spark for Chaos Rep

i was told if i used Spark when i had 2790rep, that it would advance me to 2990rep.

but in library in the destroyers of chaos rep section makes me think the spark would only fill in the gap from my current rep up to 2800.
For levels 7 and 8: Reputation can be increased up to 2800 points

can someone confirm wether its true or false, that spark can exceed 2800 rep if i use it before i hit 2800.

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 11:04am

That is how it works, yes. You should get to 2990 rep.

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 1:06pm

Yes, it works.

In case of near to the level cap for reputation, if the player gives a Spark it will give its full points and go beyond the cap. Example : if player level 7 has 2790 reputation and deliver one spark then they will be having 2990 point of reputation as the spark will give them 200 points of reputation. And all is normal so no worries and do it !.

https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/r…f-heavenly-fire

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 2:22pm

absolutly correct,so i was maing my purple chaos.....2390 rep + spark = 2590 +spark = 2790 + spark = 2990 + only 1 engu fight

ok,coast alot more,but goes faster and on island not so much troubble with other players,that make on chaos breaktrough shadow exp etc
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 8:12pm

thanks all.