You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 11:27am

Premium Artful items

I wonder why would i pay these about of Diamond for items that is non transfer WHY????
it would even cost more if im buying diamond certificate from players to get non transfer items
wouldnt it be way better to make them tranferable ppl can sell to others which might bring more market

trust me i would not wanna waste my money like that

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 11:17pm

It's just another option for quick cash. rich->click click->shiny armor

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 2:15pm

pretty sure if rich, you can get valour rank per level and not pay 200 euro for a lvl 6 piece

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:41am

I wonder why would i pay these about of Diamond for items that is non transfer WHY????
it would even cost more if im buying diamond certificate from players to get non transfer items
wouldnt it be way better to make them tranferable ppl can sell to others which might bring more market

trust me i would not wanna waste my money like that
I agree with you, the non-transferable equipments should end. Or be half the price at least.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 10:50pm

Would buy these for half the price if they were transferable... a couple of days work for £350 to spend on bracers ? no thanks would rather go out and buy lunch a new xbox game buy some clothes get some beers , get a takeaway and still have change left over.... The logic to this game and the payment structure and marketing thats in place is just downright puzzling ?( ?( ?( :sleeping: