You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 2:53am

lvl 7-8 Battlefields/ lvl 8 tallars

Any mags Available Sat-sunday (monday im free also) for Battlefields? both tallars and Regular Battlefields,

State times you may be available. ill always have a team ready for whenever you guys are available. :knight:

Maybe with organization we can hit off a battlefeild or few every weekend

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:43am

?!?! I was away from game for some time... but now i see... we have to make an apointment to have a battle?!?! This is not right... more people should come to play... what to do?... :/

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:52am

battlefeilds have been dying. this is good way to acheive a fun game which we can have every weekend. but no one wants to participate in this which just proves how few participate

Monday, January 30th 2017, 1:03am

Something must change in the game to attract more people to it :wacko:

Monday, January 30th 2017, 2:21am

people thought non break was a good attraction but its the ultimate destruction of battlefeilds

Monday, January 30th 2017, 6:51am

people thought non break was a good attraction but its the ultimate destruction of battlefeilds
Non-break event brings crowds!

Monday, January 30th 2017, 10:11pm

and brings crowds for a few days a month, and makes all other days bone dry

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:49pm

Basically all battlefields happen on their scheduled non break days. I see humans have big overweight in the cue on lvl 8 usually... sorry for you guys - I know it ´s no fun to wait for batles to start.
INteresting enough the demography in cue is the opposite on lvl 9-10... so you can look forward to this human friends =)
As for tallar... there is no special regular non break day for it in the week, so I have been begging people on both sides of the pond for a while now to cue on saturdays, wehre there is no other non break battlefield... and no one is going to worship tourney - so this cant´t interfere. I see lvl 7 still has occasional tallar on saturdays...even lvl 10 adn 16 had one the other day. I don´t see why we can´t arrange a tallar saturdays as well.

Anybody up for trying to kick off a tallar this saturday? Chances are best between 15-21 server time traditionally. Don´t worry about replying- I´ll ´bug you anyhow about it probably :bllll:

P.S.: See that lonely guy there in lvl 8 tallar cue last 6 -7 weeks ? Thats me :thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:49pm

Basically all battlefields happen on their scheduled non break days. I see humans have big overweight in the cue on lvl 8 usually... sorry for you guys - I know it ´s no fun to wait for batles to start.
INteresting enough the demography in cue is the opposite on lvl 9-10... so you can look forward to this human friends =)
As for tallar... there is no special regular non break day for it in the week, so I have been begging people on both sides of the pond for a while now to cue on saturdays, wehre there is no other non break battlefield... and no one is going to worship tourney - so this cant´t interfere. I see lvl 7 still has occasional tallar on saturdays...even lvl 10 adn 16 had one the other day. I don´t see why we can´t arrange a tallar saturdays as well.

Anybody up for trying to kick off a tallar this saturday? Chances are best between 15-21 server time traditionally. Don´t worry about replying- I´ll ´bug you anyhow about it probably :bllll:

P.S.: See that lonely guy there in lvl 8 tallar cue last 6 -7 weeks ? Thats me :thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:51pm

Anybody up for trying to kick off a tallar this saturday? Chances are best between 15-21 server time traditionally. Don´t worry about replying- I´ll ´bug you anyhow about it probably ;P

P.S.: See that lonely guy there in lvl 8 tallar cue last 6 -7 weeks ? Thats me =)

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:52pm

Sorry fr posting 3 times - had an error messgae 2 times and thought it wasn´t submited =(

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:56pm

Morkai, ive already been gathering groups of lvl 8s humans for tallars next weekend

so we will see you next saturday, i would have come today but work at reset

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 12:09am

Cool. I´ll try to twist a few arms or other bodyparts to drag some players this side of the pond in there as well =)

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 6:21am

i'm in :thumbsup: , i'm happy with cc , arena n even toc counts in lvl 8. tallar is rare in lvl 8 though !!!

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 11:54am

I'll be level 7 in about a week or so. I'm up for BFs whenever I have time to commit to them.
Hopefully it gets revived a little bit and I'll see y'all there ^_^

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 2:36pm

I'll be level 7 in about a week or so. I'm up for BFs whenever I have time to commit to them.
Hopefully it gets revived a little bit and I'll see y'all there ^_^

lvl 7 bf scenario is better than lvl 6 and even may be better than lvl 8 in the sense tallar happens now n then in lvl 7, cc on wednesday n sunday....if u lucky, u can get 2-3 cc on sundays .arena is all 7 days , toc on non break days :thumbsup:

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 3:03pm

Sweet, I miss CCs...
Gimme a few weeks to get settled and sort out a few things like shadow etc and you'll all see me in BFs a lot.
I'm not bothered about armour breaks or waiting for maximum available buffs either. I have no lvl 10 mount and no card decks too lol. Just a fairly average player lookin for some decent PvP.
See y'all there lol

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 9:18pm

come on level 8s, get in tallars