You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 12:50am

Valour - New way

Hi

Since battles at Crystalline Caves and such and rare, or so it seems to me... why not make new way to earn valour?

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 5:16am

lvl upto lvl 7-8, there r having good numbers of cc in wednesday and sundays !!!! :thumbsup:

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 5:17am

arena is having every day !!! :thumbsup:

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 5:17am

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 11:51am

Ok then...

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 2:11pm

if u see completed battlefield of lvl 6 during unbreak days arena , temple and few times also cc begins.
So dont complain and quee up
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 2:26pm

I'm not complaining, just asking...

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 3:27pm

BF that at lvl 6 may begin usually are temple and arena during their unbreak days , also sometimes may happen they begin also in days without unbreak.
CC are pretty rare because it's duration is 2 hours long and not many guys want to stay for 2 hours fighting each other.
Sometimes there are other pvp events like this one in news , if you want do pvp i think there is no other need to get other bfs, otherwise you can level up and become a mage, they got more type of bf, from lvl 7 will also begin tallaars but no one usually go there during break time, but if they put unbreak event for tallaar a lot of people go there too.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 4:57pm

get to mage valor is easy then. I was captain rank when i turned level 12 and was capped about 2/3 of the way through

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 12:57am

was monday in que, fantastic every time 20 humans and only 2-4 magmars

arena is die and that was nonbreak ,i wait 5 hours for arena and you say we have battlefields ? sorry,level 7-8 nerv me too

0 talaars the ast 1 month,on non-break-days 1-2 arena

time to level up faster,1 month max and im lv 9 :cry:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: