You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:55pm

b o r e d

every week is the same, pretty much all events are too predictable ( and want your money only )

14 no bfs, only equals and chaotic/abyss :sleep: could go to 15 but its even worse

i want to play war of dragons not war of mobs..

loosing intrest to log on each day, please put some fun !
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 9:07pm

Just relax on mobs every day after work;)

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 9:11pm

fortunatly killing your clan is the only fun i can rely on to have every day.. even if it is for a short moment

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=259911850
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 9:16pm

You still bored dude? coulda had a little more fun if you left out the mirror there at the end :lol:
I have an idea...might seem crazy here but hear me out.
Why don't you...pick more fights...with other mages?
And I don't just mean your usual alpha style of 25 buffs, come over and stomp on everything that moves kinda fights.
I mean like the old days when y'all came over and raided regularly with a lot of other mages together and made GBs all over.

No, wait. that was RW clan :shuffle: My mistake. Carry on

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 9:56pm

Meanwhile, in our universe : lol666 is sleeping :sleep:
Btw, strangely i find fish more intresting than this post :xmasparty: return to fish a bit before sleep :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 9:12am

I heard invading Human lands is fun. Just saying.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 9:12am

I heard invading Human lands is fun. Just saying.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:26am

why is everyone doubleposting?

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:39am

heres some fun, attack all players who sit idle on lvls for long periods of time and never play battlefeilds, wake them up tell them stop ruining the game.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:50am

Well for me it seems i cannot play any longer the lag i recieve this days makes this game completely unplayable for me :(

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:55am

heres some fun, attack all players who sit idle on lvls for long periods of time and never play battlefeilds, wake them up tell them stop ruining the game.

:lol: :lol: everyone have his playstyle, i can see how you respect other player attitude :lol: :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:57am

Why it double posted ? i only clicked once :beaten:

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 6:19pm

this game is tough on the boredom because it's very complex and some things take time. Unless you have tons of money to spend or play all day long, it's really boring overall.

And it's true that BFs are dead at 14. I have said it over and over and over...Equals have killed the other BFs...I have posted in other threads about this and I will say it again. Because people can now go to BFs with purple armor, no mounts, etc...all the other BFs are dead. Why would weaker players (which represents 80% of the population) go to BFs where they will face better mounts, better buffs, etc...and get killed when they simply wait for equals and are on the same level.

On top of it, equals have brought more luck into the end result. When you face someone with same buffs, same armor, etc...the luck part takes a bigger piece of the pie. The player who will crit on a power of anger buff, the player who will blunder a couple times less will win. It's more luck.

EQUALS have killed the PVP of this game and made this game 10 times more boring...I said it and will continue to say it....

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 6:56pm

Best call for lvl 14-15 is to just spike it to 16... to be honest.

Vaults is like equals, but much faster and much more valor gained. yes reps and valor ranks matter, but you can have quite some fun irregardless of rank and rep if you know what you're doing.

The best part is not having the obligation to wait and do things on a timely basis. You do what you want, you hunt what you want, you do pvp when you want at lvl 16+. That's what makes lvl 16+ more appealing instead of lvl 14-15.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 8:12pm

Vaults is like equals, but much faster and much more valor gained. yes reps and valor ranks matter, but you can have quite some fun irregardless of rank and rep if you know what you're doing.

The best part is not having the obligation to wait and do things on a timely basis. You do what you want, you hunt what you want, you do pvp when you want at lvl 16+. That's what makes lvl 16+ more appealing instead of lvl 14-15.

I will rank at 14 but I'm also doing a couple of daily quest that give exp pots and stacking them up and I will get to 15 hunting and doing quests but then I might skip 15 all together if it's really this dead. 14 is dead and I was told his worse...but less than zero is still zero...lol

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 9:30pm

I will rank at 14 but I'm also doing a couple of daily quest that give exp pots and stacking them up and I will get to 15 hunting and doing quests but then I might skip 15 all together if it's really this dead. 14 is dead and I was told his worse...but less than zero is still zero...lol

lvl 15 is where it's next to no pvp in general except for chaotics/abyss and gb events. Get the purple you want, finesse your armor, get some mini valor, get some gold, and level to 16. Thankfully I finished all ancient feats and had cave of equals running + hall events that allowed me to secure some valor for lvl 14-15, if none of that, I would still be stuck at lvl 13-14 with higher master rank and I don't even want to think about it.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 11:39pm

When the warriors dream, giants fall

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 10:00am

0gan,t-j,hatred transfer here.start human -magmar wars for fun :P

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 10:02am

0gan,t-j,hatred transfer here.start human -magmar wars for fun :P

and acro :P