You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 12:23pm

Old red stuff

Hello :)

I think many people have some useless red items they are lying in bank and gather dust. Like this for example: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=247472381

Maybe we could get some chance to sell it like with extra moulds? Would be really nice :) other way just a pity to throw it away for 30s.

Also will we have a chance to forge lvl17 red bow/weapons with use of http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=279391477 and http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=304923693 ?

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 4:41am

I've been asking lososerg for this a long time ago... but always the same... silence.

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 3:00pm

+1 would to nice to help us out some anyway u cant even proper info is good

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, February 17th 2017, 3:33pm

No 17 lvl bows, no red items exchange is planned as of now.

Friday, February 17th 2017, 5:50pm

Really?) is in there red bows from fragments on polishe server for lvl 17 ?

Friday, February 17th 2017, 5:54pm

im not 100% sure, butdefently see bows from fragments in there mentors sites

Friday, February 17th 2017, 11:08pm

@acro
we are the internet explorer of all server :!:

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 1:09pm

@lososerg

Maybe it's good time to make plans for it :) we're getting more and more lvl16+ here :) would be nice to clear bank boxes a bit and get red bows at least since still no chance for purple ones :)

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 2:56pm

Would be nice at least to have same option with red gear as its been on RU 3 years ago. Why we can't get some cash back for items we bought for a good prices?Don't act to us worse than to RU players please.

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 5:38pm

Imagine if nestro was able to do it in pl server and now hes here we cant... that may piss him so bad...

Monday, February 20th 2017, 1:17am

Imagine if nestro was able to do it in pl server and now hes here we cant... that may piss him so bad...

PL mentor site sometimes copies from RU mentor site instead of reinventing the wheel. As a result they can grab information on stuff before the content actually fully released. Ingame proof that PL can make exchange would therefore be needed.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 1:28am

RU exchange system was implemented to get rid of all red armor permanetly. Not as a rebate. Since we voted to keep our red armor in fair for the rest of eternity then old disposal methods still apply as it always had. Toss them or use a scroll of destruction for lolz. It should have paid for itself in a few hunts so no big deal.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Monday, February 20th 2017, 10:43am

im not 100% sure, butdefently see bows from fragments in there mentors sites

People write words on the fences too, doesn't mean it is always true.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Monday, February 20th 2017, 10:44am

RU exchange system was implemented to get rid of all red armor permanetly. Not as a rebate. Since we voted to keep our red armor in fair for the rest of eternity then old disposal methods still apply as it always had. Toss them or use a scroll of destruction for lolz. It should have paid for itself in a few hunts so no big deal.

-Dullahan- here has some really good points.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 2:46pm

last fair I didnt see red gear, only weapons and bows tho... means you have to put some red gear everytime you open fair as you say they are permanetly in game

Monday, February 20th 2017, 2:59pm

+ scroll of destruction? really? its the same if you just sell it for 30silver each part you will recive nothing... you trying to say we can get red crystals from them? we dont have such an amazing idea in this server neither game.. they are like purple crystals... useless.
gnome jewelry are the same, they paid themselves after a fre hunt if you bought some runes of resources in oder to get some qs but we have the oportunitie to get some coins same with some blue and green part in the same part of the shop..
your red gear have just killed the idea of a real armor, now people care more about red item because they dont do regular bf only equals, chaotics and abyss...

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Monday, February 20th 2017, 3:29pm

last fair I didnt see red gear, only weapons and bows tho... means you have to put some red gear everytime you open fair as you say they are permanetly in game

Permanenly here means that these items are not confiscated from you. You still have them. It doesn't mean that we have to or don't have to put htem at the fair.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 2:19pm

But couldn't you add option to sell it to trader like moulds or some green/blue items? :) or maybe provide red auras like they were on ru and give possibility to exchange red items for auras :)

Who want red items keep them and who want aura can trade for it :)

I think it's not bad idea. Not that much work if you will use scripts from ru and extend script for moulds :)

I know it's only matter of your will :) it would really bring back some fun of this game cause fun it's slowly running out of here :)

I know you won't do more than you want to ;) but please at least think about my idea :) I'd be really grateful :)

And about forging lvl17 bows and weapons... more and more lvl17+ here. probably soon you will unlock lvl19. Would be nice if you'd bring it here finally :)