You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 10:32pm

Stuns

now dont get me wrong, im not crying like everyone else about getting stunned.

im just curious, why can i only get 1 hit in, when i stun someone with ring/elixir rockskin on, and others get 3 hits in when they stun me with their ring and rockskin, its like they stun me get 3 hits on me, then right after that get there lvl 6 stun and get 5 extra hits on me lol xD

tell me what yall are drinking or injecting lol xD i need some of that!

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 10:43pm

karma )

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 10:46am

Best way to know would be running a ping/ms test and see the result yourself,after stunning someone you DO NOT get an amount of free hits,you get a small period of time to hit them(both after stunning because you have items and/or elixirs and stunning because your certain stunning-super-blow(s) felt like it),it's all up to you and your connection to how wisely you use it.

On the other hand,not every stunning object(elixir and/or item) is the same,some stun for 3 seconds,some stun for a longer period of time.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 12:42pm

That probably has to do with your connection, to my experience with a good connection:
Most stun rings have a short stun that only allows 1 hit
Stun potions and the red mace can give you 2 additional hits
and well lvl 6 and 9 combo are 5 hits

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 6:31pm

+ bloodslayer

Has a lot to do with how fast your client/browser is running. More applications at the same time will slow down the process. When I'm in PvP I always make sure there are minimal tabs open and nothing else except client if I can help it.

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 7:59pm

That probably has to do with your connection, to my experience with a good connection:
Most stun rings have a short stun that only allows 1 hit
Stun potions and the red mace can give you 2 additional hits
and well lvl 6 and 9 combo are 5 hits

+1
It only depends on the connection or on the pc :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 9:16pm

thought this much! thanks guys,