You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 10:32pm

Stuns

now dont get me wrong, im not crying like everyone else about getting stunned.

im just curious, why can i only get 1 hit in, when i stun someone with ring/elixir rockskin on, and others get 3 hits in when they stun me with their ring and rockskin, its like they stun me get 3 hits on me, then right after that get there lvl 6 stun and get 5 extra hits on me lol xD

tell me what yall are drinking or injecting lol xD i need some of that!

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 10:43pm

karma )

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 10:46am

Best way to know would be running a ping/ms test and see the result yourself,after stunning someone you DO NOT get an amount of free hits,you get a small period of time to hit them(both after stunning because you have items and/or elixirs and stunning because your certain stunning-super-blow(s) felt like it),it's all up to you and your connection to how wisely you use it.

On the other hand,not every stunning object(elixir and/or item) is the same,some stun for 3 seconds,some stun for a longer period of time.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 12:42pm

That probably has to do with your connection, to my experience with a good connection:
Most stun rings have a short stun that only allows 1 hit
Stun potions and the red mace can give you 2 additional hits
and well lvl 6 and 9 combo are 5 hits

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 6:31pm

+ bloodslayer

Has a lot to do with how fast your client/browser is running. More applications at the same time will slow down the process. When I'm in PvP I always make sure there are minimal tabs open and nothing else except client if I can help it.

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 7:59pm

That probably has to do with your connection, to my experience with a good connection:
Most stun rings have a short stun that only allows 1 hit
Stun potions and the red mace can give you 2 additional hits
and well lvl 6 and 9 combo are 5 hits

+1
It only depends on the connection or on the pc :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 9:16pm

thought this much! thanks guys,