You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 6:39pm

Carnival of Masks - Guide

Shells - At the grotto, before entering the isntance click ont he stone at the right side. (Bay of Silence)

Flowers - At Sheara's place, drink elixir of speed, click ont he left island, maximum left bush.

Braids - Galash the Merchant (magmars), Squire Voldemar (humans). Dialogue will appear when you are completely naked. You must remove as well your bags and belts.

Sparkles - Wild Lily from gift shop for Jolly Magdalen

(magmars) or Marietta the Merry (humans).
Paints - 1 pc. Received in Arena or Temple when Sphere is created. They stay in bag even in defeat.

Varnish - Drops while gatherring ANY resource. Random.

Pearl gift - Quest at the Mermaid. Gelanf lefel 1 witht he strenght for your level attacks you. After killing it talk again to the mermaid and she will give her gift.

Beads - Kill monster under effect of Satiety. It should not be lower more than 1 level bellow you. (Can not hold more than 50 Beads at a time).

Glue - Buy Flask and catch 10 pcs. Weetsa the Woodlouse for 1 glue.

Quests are non-stop open.

Upon delivery of the 9 ingredients you can select 1 mask + 3 pcs. Stone Image.
You can use the stone faces to buy gifts but you can not buy more than 10 identical gifts.
This Images you can also use to purchase bags which contains 15 Signs for Speed Sid Element (Backpack>collections>Rare) or 50 random Rainbow stones (you can purchase with them Style Jewellery).

You can purchase goodes from the curosity shops during the event only.

Resources may be exchanged with other players so you can easily gather faces in this event. Get on it!

Guide in Turkish HERE

Guide translated from Ru Site
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "muffin" (Jul 4th 2017, 4:51pm)

Monday, February 20th 2017, 10:12pm

Correction: The mask is not random - you can pick one yourself.

Note taken, added in the guide. Thank you!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "muffin" (Feb 21st 2017, 7:06am)

Monday, February 20th 2017, 10:16pm

It would be also nice to know, why the event is running without achievements transfered from RU to COM.
And why again the event is running without proper translations.....

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 12:23am

thanks for guide

Visit my Gallery of Designs Click Here

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 8:38am

"Laqcuer" is Crystal Varnish

"Sequins" is Sprinkle of Sparkles

Note taken and edited. Thank you!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "muffin" (Feb 21st 2017, 11:15am)

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 7:40pm

And where can we exchange the stone images?
I'll catch all the flies in Faeo...

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 7:49pm

Can't find any shop to use them...

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 8:40pm

Glue - Buy Flask and catch 10 pcs. Weetsa the Woodlouse for 1 glue
How obtain the glue with flask ana woodlouses in the bag?

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 11:40pm

but i don't understand what is the reward

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 12:52pm

Glue - Buy Flask and catch 10 pcs. Weetsa the Woodlouse for 1 glue
How obtain the glue with flask ana woodlouses in the bag?
You can buy the flask in Guild of Artisans in O'Delvays Square in Professional Shop.

You get glue automatically when you get 10 weetsa the woodlouse (For Magmars there is a vagon-like-item in Angrukhon,so we click on it 4 times and get 12 weetsa,in the last time we click we receive the glue automatically,no need to do anything to turn them into glue.)
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 12:56pm

but i don't understand what is the reward
The rewards are mentioned above,though.

You can spend those stone images to buy: sid speed element collection pieces,random rainbow stones (you can get the style rings or amulets in the Shop of the Jeweller in Guild of Artisans,to access it you should talk to the Jeweller) or you can simply buy gifts.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 2:35pm

and where is the shop where I can spend those stone images?

Quoted

Curiosities Shop

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "muffin" (Feb 22nd 2017, 3:05pm)

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 11:04am

and where is the shop where I can spend those stone images?

Quoted

Curiosities Shop
No, it's not in curiosity shop, neither in gifts shop nor any of the cities shops, nor the bandit shop, nor the guild of artisans... The jeweller even doesn't change those stones for his precoius stones... In the gift's shop you can't buy anything with those tokens... Does anybody know where?

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 11:15am

According to the russian server it should be in curiosities shop but I guess they havenĀ“t updated it yet in this server or maybe we'll see the bags when the event finishes?

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 11:34am

We usually get the artefacts in Curiosities Shop after the events.

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 11:40am

I suppose that answers my question, thanks muffin

Friday, February 24th 2017, 12:09pm

Dear Players,

I am writing to you to give you very frustrating information. Sadly, today morning I was informed by the Admins that we will NOT have the Element Sid and Rainbow stones bags, due the fact they were recently implemented on russian server. I believe after an update we will have them too.

Due the fact I've translated this guide from russian site (as shows in the first post) I have taken the information directly from there. Sadly I did not know until today that the above mentioned items will not be available.

Excuse me for the inconvinience.

:cry:

Friday, February 24th 2017, 2:16pm

At least we can get consolation prize to freeze them....
Bane

Monday, May 15th 2017, 8:07pm

I did not get a set of paints in Arena, is it less than 100% chance to get?
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, May 15th 2017, 8:31pm

Hvae you dropped the sphere in the chest? Did you collect the quest before going arena?