You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 12:53am

yeah perhaps they might have more higher lvl mages maybe you have or havent faced one of their best lvl 11s yet xD haha i mean you havent faced me yet :P na im kiddding, its not a worry of mine, i always qued for battlefields i dont care who i faced, but now i dont que for the sake of my team as im not strong enough. but when i was strong enough id always recruit for BFs and that would be some of the answers of people afraid of a strong interserve team. i just brought up what is said. i dont think this way, other than they are probably more in numbers, probably constantly more organized. idk sometimes i see nice com groups. but i also dont constantly studdy completed battlefeilds:P only for my clan to see and congradulate their efforts

Friday, February 24th 2017, 12:49pm

yeah perhaps they might have more higher lvl mages maybe you have or havent faced one of their best lvl 11s yet xD haha i mean you havent faced me yet :P na im kiddding, its not a worry of mine, i always qued for battlefields i dont care who i faced, but now i dont que for the sake of my team as im not strong enough. but when i was strong enough id always recruit for BFs and that would be some of the answers of people afraid of a strong interserve team. i just brought up what is said. i dont think this way, other than they are probably more in numbers, probably constantly more organized. idk sometimes i see nice com groups. but i also dont constantly studdy completed battlefeilds:P only for my clan to see and congradulate their efforts

team strong, buff and another situation is partially understandable with Arena Temple and Cave

but for tallar no

tallar is perfect tool for do valour fast even if you do not are very strong, is sufficient do more possible damageevery fight, no important if lose or won, difference in valour for lose and won in fight 1 vs 1 in tallar is low

hope strongly we return start tallar with or without update from admins

Friday, February 24th 2017, 1:55pm

tallar is perfect tool for do valour fast even if you do not are very strong, is sufficient do more possible damageevery fight, no important if lose or won, difference in valour for lose and won in fight 1 vs 1 in tallar is low
That's the most important thing. Valor output for lose arena, temple or cc is ridicolous.
In one chaotic you can do more than by losing one arena.

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I don't usually queue in arena anymore because people spend too much and I get nearly 0 valor (by using aureole, shadow buff, charm) and wait dead. Same situations with others.

Example: http://warofdragons.de/instance_stat.php…223834&finish=1

First team that won arena ----- 12k, 20k valor
Second team that lost with 5k 10k less damages than enemies ----- 2k, 3k valor

It's not a money thing.

In tallar:
- You spend a lot of money because it's always WORTH. At least 10k valor for mage level, at least;
- You don't have to wait 40 minutes because of Lost Soul effects or because magmars wants you to resurrect yourself;
- If you are me, you spend 10g in buffs.

In arena:
- It's really worth only if you WIN. Welcome 10-20-30k valor;
- You know who do you fight against;
- You could spend same as in tallar, some do.
BUT:
- Damages do not count, you can get from 200 to 3000 valor, if you don't win a fight, in maybe nearly 1 hour *coff coff*;
- To get that amount of valor, I need 5 minutes in chaotics;
- If you spent money and lost because enemy spent more than you, congratulations.

Solution:
- Give 100% valor to winners, 80% valor to losers;
- Make damages COUNT (10.000 damages? 8.000 valor to winners, 6.000 valor to losers);
- Keep victory valor output HIGH (Like it is now, about 15k valor).

You do not have to program anything. Make battlefields great again.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 2:10pm

There are too many levels right now and people leave the game; before we were a lot compact into 10 levels... then levels became 15, then now 18.

Of the 25 actives who plays at lv 14, they shows on the period of tallar not-breaking because actually tlalars are "sponsored" and revived.

I am sure about 3-4 people normally wants tallar, because hunting is boring... but you need 10 people for tallar and that's why they (we) won't dare even queueing, it wouldn't work...

Do something...
- Like stated above;
- You could merge levels into battlefields (11 with 13, 13 with 15) but give a buff to weaker levels to equals everyone to MAX level;
- You could make tallars no-break once a week;
- You could try the interserver card.

There are many options you could try before other people leave this game.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 3:02pm

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I don't usually queue in arena anymore because people spend too much and I get nearly 0 valor (by using aureole, shadow buff, charm) and wait dead. Same situations with others.

In tallar:
- You spend a lot of money because it's always WORTH. At least 10k valor for mage level, at least;
- You don't have to wait 40 minutes because of Lost Soul effects or because magmars wants you to resurrect yourself;
- If you are me, you spend 10g in buffs.

In arena:
- It's really worth only if you WIN. Welcome 10-20-30k valor;
- You know who do you fight against;
- You could spend same as in tallar, some do.
BUT:
- Damages do not count, you can get from 200 to 3000 valor, if you don't win a fight, in maybe nearly 1 hour *coff coff*;
- To get that amount of valor, I need 5 minutes in chaotics;
- If you spent money and lost because enemy spent more than you, congratulations.

Solution:
- Give 100% valor to winners, 80% valor to losers;
- Make damages COUNT (10.000 damages? 8.000 valor to winners, 6.000 valor to losers);
- Keep victory valor output HIGH (Like it is now, about 15k valor).

You do not have to program anything. Make battlefields great again.
Worth, worth worth .... you don't have fun in pvp?

"Make battlefields great again." That's stupid, BF can be great only because of people, admin can make what they want, if people haven't fun with pvp, going in BF only if is worth ...

Give 80% valor to the looser? and what else? I saw at mage lvl people joining temple, fighting with grey giant, blue life pots attack loose attack, loose again and again, 15-20 time, finish with more than 30k valor only loosing fights. and you want they get 80% valor? what else?

Was a time, no break didn't exist, but we did valor, bf was full at every lvl ... even talaar WITH BREAK ... and what the issue? repair stuff? yes we had to repair, but we got fun at same time.
Now, you want all for cheap, without any effort ... you get lost soul, you even not try to remove and win... so don't cry because you loose and don't get valor. But you ask to get 80% valor from your bad arena, staying dead all bf long lol
worth not worth lol

Valor is getting so fast, that I do more bf with 0 valor than bf with valor, because we are cap with 10% xp when is a no break and talaar runing.
What you do when you're cap? no more bf because is no WORTH? if you don't like pvp, if you don't like to try to win even if is hard, even if opponent are full blessed.... What is worth going in bf with 0 valor? nothing, is only FUN....

You want valor for what? better stuff? for what? if you don't like pvp, if hunting is boring, if you don't like make efforts, if you don't like be stronger for defeat stronger people, if you're searching only worth instead of fun ... sure, better you play tetris.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 3:19pm

And where are pvps now?

Go have fun with no battlefields Dahna ^^

Our issue is lack of the players. Server population changed.
Do you have other solutions to bring them into battlefields?

Remove no break forever? I doubt it will work ^^ If chaotics and abyss wouldn't exists, people would just go to do together fortress exile (can do solo), instance lv 16+ for sets and have fun doing it because them are difficult and could be made together into groups.

It is already happening ^^ People are levelling up because battlefields are dead, many are rushing mage level with palace armor... just to regain valor again with chaotics and abyss, or they would stall their levels forever!

Lv 15 was dying (idk situation now) because everyone went lv 16 because "hey, we have meridians"!

If you can't see this evidence, then you're blind.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Friday, February 24th 2017, 3:21pm

for once , Dahna , i have the same opinion .
i'm fed up with those people who just need something to be worth because they check out many dollars or euros to play . Just have FUN , i don't care if i break armor ,but i'm tired of being valor capped at 20% of xp because some just forget about pvp , and how to get valor really without being fed by admins and game bonusses .

Friday, February 24th 2017, 3:23pm

Instances Completed instances Back

instance list

The list is empty!

(Tallar 14 lol)

Friday, February 24th 2017, 5:35pm

luinill, maybe i'm blind, but i read that:

and that's why bf are so few. Start to change your own behaviour, go in bf even when you're cap, even if not "worth" at your eyes, go for fun, th rep, scalp, exe skill, get fun with friend ... instead of ask to admin to find i don't know what solution that don't exist. You want give 80% valor even for loose fight, so people will be cap more fast and go no more in BF because is not worth to go for 0 valor?

if you want things change, start to change your behaviour first and go in BF even if is not worth, only for fun, for chalenge for .. what you want lol

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 2:18am

You know if you want to convince people that battlefields are dead then please tell the people in the weekly rankings to stop making so much valor per week :lol: As Dahna said valor aspect of the game is fast so that is a non-issue. Only Deathstroke having a problem finding the queues ^^ The biggest problem with battlefields is fun.

You can delude yourself into thinking someone getting wasted with a 1000+ cast then getting arrowed to ensure quick death is fun. But in no reality will that ever be. Plenty of players have worked hard to convince 10 players to do normal tallar at mage during these lulls. But then players go in take everything like its the last tallar they will ever have.... which ends up being prophetic. Then they never requeue till card decks refresh. We have effectively sold a fantasy that winning alone = fun. Thats why with the abundance of resins and diamond certs people still put silly excuse about armor breaking. We are simply reaping the seeds we sow. People such as myself have been playing the game for over half a decade. There has to come a time when you rather watch a movie than doing the same thing over and over with no end in sight. Many people are at that stage at the moment so any excuse to quit is actually quite cathartic :)

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 7:59am

i thought only proposals for return tallar :lol: :lol: :lol:

now this BF is die but this is bad, i love tallar, dont is question valour or not valour, simply tallar is much funny as well as very fast from level 11 and reply: "it is available for all, for players use buff and for player dont use, for player strong and for player with low valour and need recover"

problem is armor broken?!?! good buy 30 40 diamonds with 130 160 gold and buy resins

really i dont understand. Why don't start tallar? is absurd :lol: