You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 8:02am

About Private Sale?

Hello!

I have been wondering how this private sale is going to be.So I wanted to ask some points that I want to know about;

1) Is that private sale will be with gold or diamond as currency?

2) What do you mean by private? Are offers going to be exclusive to each person or is it going to be an auction between the sale participants?

Thanks for reading :beer:

Friday, February 24th 2017, 8:54am

You can fin answers to your questions and all upcoming questions HERE
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, February 24th 2017, 9:53am

I knew that none of guards or mentors know anything about the sale, actually I m expecting a direct answer from admins themselves to the topic, it is very likely that they will answer since it doesn't reveal any big secrets.Where are you looserg? We need answers :speak: :smile:

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 12:28am

If admin were not willing to give guards and mentors answers, what makes you think admin will come here in forum and tell everyone else?
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 6:36am

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 11:26am

actually I m expecting a direct answer from admins themselves to the topic, it is very likely that they will answer :speak: :smile:

:lol:

Monday, February 27th 2017, 1:34pm

If admin were not willing to give guards and mentors answers, what makes you think admin will come here in forum and tell everyone else?

Because my questions basically does not spoil any 'BIG SECRET' , it is important to learn about fundamentals to prepare yourself. I don't want to see item prices from hundreds of golds when I just spent few hundred hours ago. The reason behind your lack of information might be asking the wrong questions, I just try my chance and I can't really see anything to laugh in this situation, Ponty...

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, February 27th 2017, 1:44pm

The fact that admins don't share info about event with admin's representatives means event contains BIG SECRET. How you expect mentors and guards get ingnored and rest people will be told about event details?No sense.

Monday, February 27th 2017, 1:49pm

Don't make me repeat myself again and again please, I just tried my chance because the questions were so simple and fundamental, I don't know what guards and mentors asked so I wanted to try my chance with my way, is there anything wrong with it?

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, February 27th 2017, 7:40pm

I don't know what guards and mentors asked

I knew that none of guards or mentors know anything about the sale

:woody: :woody: :woody:

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 12:12am

Yes, exactly, and? Why do you think that these 2 sentences opposed with each other?