You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 10:18am

How to Fix Flash Pop-up - Guide

Oh no! Flash message on your screen! Nothing to worry about! Here you will find easy guide in pictures how to fix it!

1. Right click on the screen. On the bottom you will get a menu. Choose 'Global Settings'

2. Then a Pop-up settings window will appear. Directly on the first tab choose click on 'Delete All'

3. Then another Pop-up will show. Click on 'Delete Data'

4. After you do that the latest Pop-up will self close and you will be left back to main settings pannel. Go to 'Advanced', again select 'Delete all'

5. Again new Pop-up will show. Click on 'Delete Data'

6. Close the Settings pannel completely. Go to the top menu and select 'Error!', then 'Delete obsolate files and clear cache'. Your client will stuck for e few minutes. Be patient!

7. Then, after the 'stuck' situation is over 'Refresh', or just press F5 on you keyboard.

8. After that you will no longer have Flash message on your screen and you can play with no issues!

Happy gaming!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Feb 7th 2020, 6:55am)

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 7:23pm

Today spended 14 gold lost in batlefield and even if make correction it comes back... was german field. yesterday was english server. tks for not programming your client proper way ..

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 9:35pm

MUCH easier way to solve this.

Close game. Open game in INTERNET EXPLORER (that is the ngine game runs on)

whn you opn game on IE, pop up will still be there, except now you can press allow/denny. and you wont get pop up again:)

good luck and have fun

Monday, February 27th 2017, 5:18am

Underworld
i tried this method before the problem was fixed and it did not work for me. it was same as it was in client.
it seems this method is hit and miss so everone knows.

Monday, February 27th 2017, 5:21am

MUCH easier way to solve this.

Close game. Open game in INTERNET EXPLORER (that is the ngine game runs on)

whn you opn game on IE, pop up will still be there, except now you can press allow/denny. and you wont get pop up again:)

good luck and have fun

Client runs on Google Chrome since quite some time now.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: