You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Monday, February 27th 2017, 9:07am

Large Sparkling crystals

Hey guys,

not sure how hard you guys find this, but I wait a week to get one Large sparkling crystal in this game. I need 4 to make rune and alot more for each piece of armor.
conclusion is it possible to add this to resource fair ?
I do see the lv 16 crystal already gets sold like this.

Please share thoughts on this

BK :king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, February 27th 2017, 10:03am

+ 1

Monday, February 27th 2017, 12:14pm

pretty suree they're 100% drop from blue mage weapons (oviously chess armour has lower durability so not always going to be successful in getting crystal) but when successful, I'm pretty sur they recently changed it for small crystals 1-5lvl items, medium crystals 6-10lvl items, large crystals 11-15lvl items.

Haven't personally tested it out but this is what I was told. Hope it helps a little

Monday, February 27th 2017, 12:29pm

100% certain from level 11-15 armour including level 12 bows.

Monday, February 27th 2017, 12:48pm

Sparkling is from green not blue stuff ;) from lvl11-15 green items you have like 95% chance for large sparkling and 5% for massive sparkling

So to get green crystals you need get green armor piece drop :D and drops are just dreams nowadays :D

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Monday, February 27th 2017, 12:55pm

thanks guys i get that, i know about armor destruction, but even if i bet on green lv 12 bow, someone can always over bit me or no drops like Elessar said. point I'm trying to make it rare and I get like one if I'm lucky a week
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, February 27th 2017, 4:07pm

go exiles :)

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:58am

Yep you can get the green armour from exiles, but I think it is only a 33% chance of getting a crystal from palace / exiles armounr. I could be wrong?

Good luck

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 3:27pm

Yep you can get the green armour from exiles, but I think it is only a 33% chance of getting a crystal from palace / exiles armounr. I could be wrong?

Good luck
Yes,really low chance to receive crystals from green (and the blue) items from Derelict House/magish's palace/fortress.

best is to destroy green items of level 11-15 as mentioned above.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.