You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 7:23am

Rule 6 about executions: will we get that update too?

Hello, I know we are different servers, but those rules could be applied here too in our conditions, could you please think about it or give your hint?And what other players think? :)

Translation from DE server (using google and some fixes):

Quoted

ยง6. Violation and / or offending the administration and other players

A. The dignity of the administration of the game, the mentors and all other players as well as third parties, is not to be violated outside of the game.

B. Sending a letter or a gift with offensive utterances addressed to the recipient and sending a letter or gift with non-normative vocabulary is prohibited.

C. Threats and persecutions of other players are strictly prohibited, as well as permanent hangups that interfere with the game process.

We are not allowed to hold permanent or mass hunches for a group or individual players permanently from a place, event, instance or event. Likewise the threat of such actions against players or clans.

Executions for the purpose serve a player to blackmail in order to reach the sale or the release of an item or gold are not allowed.

Executions which are provably provoked by profiles, gifts or chat discussions are still permitted.

Executions which can be used as tactical means e.g. In the case of opposing clans, in fortress battles, locks or surveillance, if they are carried out promptly. This concerns only opposing teams e.g. Not (chaotics?), since you are there in the same team.

Phenomena:
Repeated execution on several days without obvious reason or proof of a provocation of a player or clan is not permitted.

Clan wars are still allowed but should not exceed a certain duration (1 week) and do not contradict one of the previous statements.

Thank you :)

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:33pm

So an executioner can't harrass another player whenever they see them for something that might have happened a while ago (insult or personal slight etc) if these new rules come into effect?
Clan wars will last no longer than a week?

:bll: I don't like it. Healers can heal whenever they like, locksmiths can open peoples chests whenever they like...but an executioner has to justify his actiona and prove they are moral?

I'm assuming this goes for both races? So as an executioner, I can't repeatedly attack a certain group of players on a daily basis to raise my exe skill? Or is this exempt from the rule? just curious as it seems pretty complicated lol

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:44pm

We stick to what we have in our rules.