You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 5:34pm

0 points ?

hi
i think here work something not correct,for legendary feats i have to make points in talaar halls

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…472287&finish=1

but the quest say

Current goal: While participating in battles in Tallaar’s Halls, gain a prize position and collect 100 points. 1st place will earn you 5 points, 2nd - 4, 3rd - 3, 4th - 2 and 5th - 1. You will lose 2 points if you quit or come 6th or below.
Points earned in Tallaar’s Halls: 0/100.

can i have my 5 points for the place 1 please
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 5:35pm

If the halls ends via timeout, you do not get points towards the feat.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 5:42pm

That´s the problem when you guys pull the fights to the max:) no bonusvalour, no points.

Ending conditions: The battle ends after 20 fights in the Halls. If the slaughter ends because the time runs out, prize valour and rewards for top ranks are not awarded. this also includes points for feats:)
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 5:42pm

and 0 achievment,that was my first talaar with pilli,can someone tell me pls,why that so is ?

maybe because timeout in talaar ?

hate really much players,block and stall completed time :wall: next time i start exe this players for so a bullcrap

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 5:43pm

Quoted

Ending conditions: The battle ends after 20 fights in the Halls. If the slaughter ends because the time runs out, prize valour and rewards for top ranks are not awarded.
are not awarded.
are not awarded.
are not awarded.
are not awarded.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 5:45pm

Pilek:) I was fighting you in there and it was you and two others pulling the fights to the max :lol: so start working on your own performance before killing others. :drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 6:20pm

I was watching one fight in that halls while I was fishing...that one fight I saw, lasted over 25 minutes :lol:
One Invisible vs 4 Invisible at one point.
If anyone in halls (at level 7) fights in block for most of the fight, regardless of buffs/armour then they need to take a long look at their tactics.

The key to halls isn't big buffs, it's big damage for as few buffs as you can get away with. Fast fights, big hits!

Anyone who fights with 1000+ health and a ton of buffs but hits most of their attacks in block is just a muppet.
I fully support you exeing anyone who does this in Halls ^_^ but make sure you aren't one of them first. I haven't had the pleasure of fighting against you in halls yet so I can't comment on that lol.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 6:25pm

my performance was good,as heavyweight 300 crit and i have the best scalps with 12,when all join into the fight not my problem,imalso was kicked 1 time and die ,because was not fast enough back online :-) tallar = fast open hits and when nonbreak intresting me only damage,much damage :-)

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 6:42pm

Armour break or non-break. I don't care about that. I just want opponants with enough sense to fight open without hiding in block behind heaven bless + black dragon.
I've seen some people use Strength of Dragon elixir in fights in halls! :lol: they are what...2g each?
I bet the same people who waste 2g per fight on Dragon Elixir would think I was CRAZY to suggest 'save that money and spend it instead on repairing your armour and go during normal times too' ^_^

But I'm probably asking way too much there. God forbid people scratch their shiny lvl 3 boots which get replaced at level 8. Belts aren't an issue either. Does everyone always get the chance to use all 8 slots in every fight? I know I don't. Why not buy wanderers belts cheap (50s each) and use them. 6 slots in a halls is better than 8 slots in NO halls :stronger:
Think about it...

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 9:14pm

@ sequana muffin and liam

thanks,was not sure,was with Pilek my first talaar