You are not logged in.

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 8:03pm

Level up problems

I just level up and I see some problems with.
I did level up in Cave inst on Germany server. I meen I have to do there but not. After fight I get experience more than 101% but not level up and of inst. When inst and I was returned on COM server and lev up. But dont have any achievement about, no money for and when I go in Cave line 7 lev its not working. Mb some incorrect leveling when transfer from one server to other.
Can you fix this problems please.
Thanks !

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 8:27pm

Hello!

Leveling up in battlefields is only available on home server (COM). If you are on another server (ex. DE or PL) you will lvl up after the battlefield ends (when you return to COM server).

As for the reward on your lvl up, seems you did recived the 2g for starting lvl7 when you returned to home server.

Llv 7 does not provide any achivements.

When you go to CC page in the battlefield section, what does it show to you?

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 8:38pm

I see 7 lev inst, but when try go in Cave 7-8 lev nothing happens, no invitation from, even with 4 possible room there http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…542193&finish=1

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 8:43pm

Short lvl up in battlefield guide:

1. press "Get in the intra-server line" or queue up as we say.
2. wait to recive the confirmation message " To confirm your participation in the XXX battlefield, click HERE before 00:00:00. All other applications will be cancelled."
3. drink a xp potion or hunt a monster quick in order to lvl up (important to lvl up AFTER you recive the confirmation from battlefield)
4. now you just lvl up and must press the confirm button and you will go on the group lvl you first queue up.

:wink:

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 8:47pm

I see 7 lev inst, but when try go in Cave 7-8 lev nothing happens, no invitation from, even with 4 possible room there http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…542193&finish=1

maybe the instance was already over.