You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 11:41pm

Wrong Clan wars

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.php?show=news&&id=2361

We remind you that battles participants will receive 4x of personal valor and 5x of clan valor, moreover they will receive 2 reward caskets and 30 clan tokens for each victory! Your shadow will receive 4x of valor, your armor will not break, and injuires will be healed at the end of the battle

http://warofdragons.com/clan_battle_info.php?clan_battle_id=1257&server_id=11

i want know please. Where is it?
my shadow does the damage on lv 17 human
and i was with :glance: :glance: :glance:
Battle Spirit Sphere
Wonders Valor Elixir

Monday, March 13th 2017, 11:45pm

+
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:56am

funC (COM) [15] 35/2871 1751/0

had same bonus valor effects like tanker, but in clanwars before rate was not like that

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:52pm

+1

pls check and fix this problem.

hope we can get some rewards for that, because all the events we getting right now are bugged and we never get correct rewards for this.

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 2:46pm

the extra Valour for shadow dont work on clan war!!!! I gues you will fix it in next year like always :grrrr:

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 5:07pm

+1 no extra valor in shadow, and the shaissar flew to RU server, but no worry guys :)maybe left some eggs and we will have event this year)))