You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 24th 2017, 4:59pm

Increased Monsters on hunt map

Heya admins,

Is there any way you guys can release a statement that tells us which mnonsters have been affected by this change?

Serpagons lv11 for one havent from what i experiences last night during hunt

thanks

Friday, March 24th 2017, 6:26pm

Also, can you tell us if everything is alright with the server? It's lagging as hell, and the hunt map isn't refreshing properly for me, while other games work fine. :P

While I can maneouver between the extra mobs while picking resources, it's not really possible if the mobs are invisible to me. They move on the map far away from the stones I'm picking, then bam! Suddenly attacked .well:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, March 24th 2017, 6:28pm

Oh look, and it's screwing with posting in the forums, too. everything's barely scraping along for me.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, March 24th 2017, 11:16pm

Also, can you tell us if everything is alright with the server? It's lagging as hell, and the hunt map isn't refreshing properly for me, while other games work fine. :P

While I can maneouver between the extra mobs while picking resources, it's not really possible if the mobs are invisible to me. They move on the map far away from the stones I'm picking, then bam! Suddenly attacked .well:

the map is working fine that is now they rework the hunt screen for ppl who are using bots pp used to make bot stop picking while mob is close by
but there is a while around it by refreshing every 5 mins if u are ok with that

Monday, March 27th 2017, 2:36pm

Some locations became completely impossible to pick resources in regardless, even if they didn't really need the extra mobs. I find it ironic that while the mages were asking for the mobs, what got increased is mostly all the low-level locations, but not the mage ones, apparently. :thumbsup:

Well, I'll be switching to fisherman soon anyways, so the mobs won't bother me anymore... but I pity the other professions now. :lol:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 11:46pm

I say we make mobs attack fisherman too!
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 2:27am

I think we need to introduce mobs that attack people with mustaches.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 9:11am

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 9:57am

:lol: please remove pic muffin its to much
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: