You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:18pm

Unbalanced player transfer

C'mon. Another 2 strong players come from DE to magmar? and what's more both join Alpha? It's ridiculous.

Please close those transfers. other way players here will stop playing :stupid:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:20pm

+1

this is not justice... admin is working only for ALPHA :)

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:21pm

If you humans were more fun, then more players would join you.....not our fault if we are the cool guys with beer, food and parties every night.... :rabbit:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:24pm

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:24pm

there is no balance between the two races because admins wants to strengthen Alpha :lol:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:25pm

Better make 1 server with 3))) lol

But I have 1 question to the administrator, a few weeks ago I asked you about transferring from the RU server, you said "there is no such service" but we see that there is)))) lol
only God can judge me.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:29pm

nestro, nocturne and leviathan85 transfer to DE andddddddd

humansss herooooo jpinhalllllllllllllll :D:D

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:30pm

http://warofdragons.com/rating.php?ratin…nd=&level_clan=

It sure looks like both of the crying clans are having a hard time keeping up...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:31pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…94&server_id=10

Isn't it how usually your brave side play about Abyss?You never came it even without transfered players. Your side rarely come only under huge blessings and thats how it works for you guys.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:32pm

magra babyyy :D:D:D we dont cry we want only balance for fun :)

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:35pm

med baby :) if there balance we can join but 1 vs 9 or 4 vs 15 not enough for balance :D:D

i think all magmars and admins opininog --> 1 MIB = 3x Magmar :D:D good idea :)

okay this chat enough for me -,-

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:35pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…94&server_id=10

Isn't it how usually your brave side play about Abyss?You never came it even without transfered players. Your side rarely come only under huge blessings and thats how it works for you guys.
Who come with strong blesses? :D few times i were alone from human side (no bless on me) against 5-8 magmars. all blessed and all drop shadows :D thats ridiculous :D

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:37pm

wowwwwwwwwwwww tanker is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee run run run run :D:D okay tanker baby :) that enough okay :) you can not talk 2 month ago :D:D now came and talk :D:D shuuuuuuuuttttttt upppppppp babiesssssss plsss oonlyy fun forever fun -,-

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:37pm

wowwwwwwwwwwww tanker is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee run run run run :D:D okay tanker baby :) that enough okay :) you can not talk 2 month ago :D:D now came and talk :D:D shuuuuuuuuttttttt upppppppp babiesssssss plsss oonlyy fun forever fun -,-

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:39pm

magra -,- baby -,- we are not interesting with clan wars

pls look first GB okay :)

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:40pm

who crying, i making 4 vs 1 fight for lose ?you are funny, de human players come here. start fun.
you fun yourself

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:40pm

Hurt Feelings reports can be found at the bottom of my post, please do fill on out and submit it to sheara.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:41pm

matess realy this topic for balance :D i m talking only for fun :) pls look objectif after everybody understand this topic motto

good night for all ^^