You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 9:32pm

Problems With Badge

Lososerg today i got green Vision Interpretors rep and i have not green badge where the badges are?

Fix pls

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 10:38pm

Try this. it may solve your issue faster:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=30603

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 11:24pm

If you received it while in an instance, it won't show up in your character profile. You'll need to send a ticket to support to have them add it, though you still have the rep.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 3:59am

Welcome to hurt world. If you don't care about 20 rep raiting at this moment - just wait for 2k rep and it will appear as blue badge into badges list.

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 5:23pm

Welcome to hurt world. If you don't care about 20 rep raiting at this moment - just wait for 2k rep and it will appear as blue badge into badges list.
Nope, that doesn't solve it. I still miss 20 rep, compare my badges to rating in toplist.

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 6:04pm

admins should review repu in players, because many players have problem in that medal :)
and some players have extra rep is not much 10, 20 maybe

example: a few months ago _magnarus_ had problem with the medal, i think he wrote to admins he had 2 medal interpreter blue medal + 1 green, and still have extra 10repu in rating :)

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 6:10pm

and now that i remember, seems to be that other players with double medal mercenaries, 2 red + 1 purple medal / 2 purple + 1 red )))

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 1:10pm

Really thought update would fix it, but since it didn't I expect a manual fix of this. Several people have wrong rep rating, it's scandalous.